🍒11

🍒Wooyoung"Seonghwa" I announced and looked at the male behind me

🍒Wooyoung
"Seonghwa" I announced and looked at the male behind me. He smiled at me happily and we got up but suddenly someone else also got up.

"Game's fucking over" I heard a husky voice say. I knew exactly who now it was. Choi San himself now stood in front of us with his broad shoulders telling all the others to end the game.

I looked at him with watery eyes. "Seriously? You can kiss Jimin but when I just leave with Seonghwa you want us to stop the game?!" I said to him in anger and looked at the other.

"Yeah that's exactly what I want" he answered coldly but I just shook my head. "You have no right to do this. Wash your god damn mouth before you talk to me when you kissed someone else before!" I said madly, surprised by my tone.

Everyone went silent but the girls screamed after a minute because they loved the drama we just caused.

"Wooyoung-" San said but I interrupted him. "No, just leave me alone" I answered and left the living room without Seonghwa because I now didn't want to play anymore.

I knew it wasn't my house but I just dragged myself through the mass of drunk people and ran upstairs, hoping to find a room where no one was.

Gladly I found a bedroom. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the unfamiliar bed.

I just couldn't help myself anymore and started to cry. In my head I just saw the scene in front of me. The scene how San and Jimin kissed. The moment my heart broke into small pieces.

How could he be so selfish? He kissed someone else but if I just wanted to leave with Seonghwa he wanted to stop the entire game?

Maybe San was more toxic than I expected him to be. I sighted and buried my face into my hands.

That moment I realized that I already completely fell for San. I was madly in love with him even after just two days and I couldn't help myself but feel jealous and heartbroken.

Right when I almost stopped crying, someone carefully knocked at the door and got in after a few seconds.

I was relieved to see the person that worriedly entered the room. "Yunho" I mumbled and looked up with my red eyes. "Oh my gosh woo" he said worriedly and closed the door behind him

He immediately ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "I heard what happened" he mumbled into my hair.

"How could he just kiss Jimin as if it was nothing?" I asked him with tears in my eyes and Yunho just shook his head. "I don't know. I really don't know" he said

Suddenly someone knocked at the door. I feared that it was San but not a second later Mingi carefully entered the room. He looked at me worriedly.

"Wooyoung" he just said and also went to me in order to comfort me. That moment, I appreciated my friends even more.

"I don't want you to worry about it but...there was a..fight" Mingi explained and we both went silent and looked at him in shock. "Fight?" Yunho asked his boyfriend.

Mingi nodded. "San and Yeosang" he just simply said, which made my eyes grow bigger. "Why?" I mumbled in shock but Mingi only sighted.

"After you left Yeosang got up and provoked San and now he probably has a broken nose" Mingi mumbled the last information but we still heard it.

"Broken nose?" I mumbled because I just couldn't believe what I just heard. Why did San act like that? Why did he beat up everyone who said something about me? Why was he always mad at Seonghwa? It just didn't make sense.

"Yeah, his nose is currently bleeding and someone will drive him to the ER now. San is still there but everyone seems to be proud of him, especially the football players" Mingi explained.

I just shook my head. Now San got even hyped for breaking someone's nose. It was bizarre.

"Woo, listen I know San is a bit too aggressive sometimes but I really think that he does that because he likes you so much" Mingi tried to convince me but I just shook my head.

"I don't think so. Why would he kiss jimin, if he liked me? And why would he hurt the people I love?" I asked them but Yunho only had a simple answer to it "jealousy?"

I shook my head. "I don't care. I just don't want this" I answered and snuggled up with Yunho because he was my favorite person to comfort me.

What was I even without my friends?

"You decide woo. No one can solve this for you" Yunho said and rubbed my back in order to make me feel safe. I nodded and closed my eyes for a moment.

"I'll go home" I mumbled and got up. Both now looked at me. "Maybe you should talk to San before you leave. He looked like he was waiting for you" Mingi wanted to stop me but I shook my head.

"I am hurt I don't want to see him. And now that he even punched Yeosang" I said and looked at the floor.

"He did it because Yeosang provoked him woo. We all know San is-" I shook my head an interrupted Yunho.  "No it's not normal. It's not normal how he acts" I answered and opened the door.

I immediately regret opening it because now San stood right in front of me. Mingi was right, he waited for me.

My breath hitched. Suddenly I was embarrassed of my looks. I was embarrassed about the fact that my face and cheeks were red and that my eyes looked watery.

"Wooyoung" he just said my name already making my heart skip a beat. I shook my head. "No" I just answered and wanted to pass him directly but he grabbed my wrist. 

"I can explain" he said and wanted to make me stay with him but I just turned around and looked at him with teary eyes.

"No San! You're toxic and narcissistic!" I said and wanted to leave but the male still didn't leave me alone.

"Let me explain this. If I like someone I don't think. It was stupid to confront you when you wanted to leave with Seonghwa and it was even more stupid to kiss Jimin. But I seriously just wanted to make you jealous because you sat on his god damn lap"

"I don't want this" I said whilst crying and San immediately went over to me in order to hug me. I melted into his touch. But suddenly I felt dizzy.

"Please listen to me" he begged me but I just shook my head and tried to pass him but he still didn't let me go.
"Let me drive you home" San added but I didn't listen to him.

I just walked downstairs. At least I tried to because suddenly someone familiar went upstairs.

Yeonjun.