🍒15

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🍒Wooyoung When we finished our milkshakes we decided to walk through the mall in order to look at a few things

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🍒Wooyoung
When we finished our milkshakes we decided to walk through the mall in order to look at a few things.

It was nice to share some moments with Yeosang again since we weren't this close a month ago.

I still had in mind that he liked me but I tried to turn off my head and act normal with him. We were friends for too long to act awkward with each other.

"It broke my heart a bit when I saw you crying today" Yeosang suddenly started the topic. I gulped because I was still not in a very good mood but I tried to play it off.

"Yes, I thought I wouldn't have feelings for San but apparently I have" I mumbled and noticed that I admitted having feelings for San for the first time.

"Oh no" yeosang suddenly mumbled, which left me confused. I looked at the slightly taller and noticed that he looked somewhere else as if there was someone we knew.

I also looked into the direction Yeosang was looking and I saw two figures that were just as familiar.

San and Jimin.

My heart dropped when I saw how Jimin smiled at San and how he actually smirked back. San never really smiled that much but apparently he really liked Jimin.

They both laughed about something and had ice cream in their hands. It totally looked like they were on a date which hurt me even more.

I looked right into San's face until his beautiful siren eyes hit mine for the second time today. And I just couldn't handle it no more. I immediately turned around without even waiting for Yeosang.

The confused male followed me quickly as I left the mall as quickly as I could.

I knew that San must've seen me leaving the mall but I didn't even care about that. Leaving the person you like was one thing but then seeing the person you like with someone else was a whole other level.

I just couldn't handle the sight of these two yet. Maybe some day I'll get over it. But not that day.

"Woo I am so sorry" yeosang apologized and started to hug me but I just shook my head. "We didn't know they'd be here" I immediately answered and tried to calm him down.

"Let's go somewhere else" Yeosang said and I nodded. We went down the street and looked for other stores but I wasn't in the mood to go shopping anymore. It felt like my heart broke all over again.

"Sangie I am not in the mood anymore. Can we go home?" I mumbled with teary eyes whereas Yeosang directly nodded.

He grabbed my hand in order to comfort me and we left the store we were just in. "I'll walk you home" the taller said and we finally made our way home.

When I entered my room I couldn't even hold back my tears for a second. It was the second time I cried today. But it was also the second time today my heart was broken.

How could he just laugh with him? How could he just boldly stare at me?
And how dare him to put a rose and a note in my locker when he was out there going on dates with Jimin?

I couldn't believe what happened today. I felt like I wasn't myself anymore. And I kind of regret that I told San to stop talking to me even though it was for the bette.

He was toxic. And I knew he was. He was angry, overprotective and jealous. But he was also kind, generous and polite. It just didn't make sense how much he mesmerized me.

Out of a sudden, my cellphone rang telling me that someone was calling me. I wiped away my tears and tried to calm down in order to answer the call.

The person on the other side would hear me crying but I didn't care anymore because my closest friends knew that I was heartbroken at the moment.

I looked at the lockscreen. It 'Unknown' which told me that the caller may be not one of my closest friend.

"Maybe a family member" I mumbled and answered the call after a few seconds. I sighted and tried my best to sound as normal as possible.

"Hello?" I answered the call and waited for an answer. When I didn't hear an answer I almost wanted to hang up but then someone answered and it made me wish I never answered the call.

"Wooyoung, it's me" the husky voice I loved so much said. My breath hitched and my mind went blanc. I couldn't believe that San called me.

"What do you want?" I asked him almost not noticing that tears rolled down my cheeks again. "I told you to stay away from me" I added with a shaky voice.

"I wanted to explain this to you" he said as if he knew that I was crying because of him and Jimin. And I bet that he knew it. I was too obvious at the mall.

"What do you want to explain?" I asked him almost loosing my mind again because I listened to his voice for the second time today.

"There's nothing between me and Jimin. We're friend nothing more" he explained himself. It was the first time I actually stopped crying. Somehow I felt extremely relieved.

"You don't have to explain this to me. We're not a thing or so" I tried to act normal and cold but he knew that this wasn't me and that that wasn't my actual opinion.

"I see you suffering and so do I. This month was painful to me" San admitted. I gulped because I loved the words I heard. He was also hurt. He also cared.

"Please San you make this even harder. You need to stay away from me" I said and sniffled. The male was sighting and then he replied with "I can't"

My heart skipped a beat when he told me that he couldn't stay away from me. I felt happy but also heartbroken. Never in my life I was this confused about my feelings. The only thing I knew was that Choi San himself was my first actual love

And this man could break me into pieces, if he wanted to.

cherry |Woosanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें