chapter nine ~ a dance of their own

contains mild spicy themes, nothing too intense though. enjoy the chapter!

Aemond pulled her into the room, his eye boring into hers. 

"I truly am surprised I've managed not to touch you for this long..." Aemond ran his hand lightly from her neck, down her chest, and down her stomach, causing her to shiver. "Is this all I need to do for you to obey me, little dove?"

Jaenys's eyes fluttered, as she struggled to maintain eye contact. "Yes, my prince..."

"Well, then I wonder what may happen when I do this..." He pressed her against a nearby wall, parting her legs with his knee. He pressed it softly against her core, and she let out sigh.

"Aemond..." She lightly moved her hips, causing pleasure to shoot up her body. 

He smirked. "So desperate for me... go on, then, move." Aemond placed his hands on her hips, slowly helping her get the pleasure she so ached for.

Soft moans escaped her slightly-parted lips. The pleasure from grinding against his muscular thigh, and the dirty words falling from his lips were all she needed to send her over the edge.

~~~~~~~ 

Aemond collapsed beside Jaenys, breathing heavily. Both of their hair was tangled and messy, and Jaenys's makeup had smudged. Purple bruises were forming all over her body, and both of their necks were littered with hickies.

Aemond pressed a gentle kiss just below her ear, and he tucked a curl behind it. "You did so good for me, my love..." He placed his soft hand on her stomach, and buried his face in her neck.

"Aemond..." 

"Yes, my princess?"

"Take off your eyepatch..." He hesitated, before sighing, and pulling it off. A long scar and a beautiful sapphire in the place of his eye. She said nothing, only smiling before gently kissing the scar.

"You're too good to me, my dove... now rest..." He laid his head on her bare chest, and they fell asleep, comfortable in each other's embrace.

~~~~~~~~

"Jaenys..." Aemond gently stroked her back.

"A-Aemond?" She turned, smiling upon seeing his beautiful face.

He chuckled a little. "Yes, my dove, I'm here." She turned further, cuddling her face into his muscular chest.

"My dear, I believe you should get up soon... I can fetch a maid for you?" Aemond suggested.

"If you must." Her voice was muffled, and her eyes drifted shut again. He nodded, carefully laying her head on the pillow. He dressed himself, and went to locate a maid. He came back with Raya, and left them to it.

"Hello, Princess. I have already picked out an outfit for you to wear to breakfast." She held a simple black dress, that covered what was necessary, and had sleeves that went down to her wrists. It was made of silk, and Raya had picked out a simple bodice, and a cape. Jaenys reluctantly got out of the warm bed, and stood up. Raya was respectful, and didn't dare look below her collarbone. Once she was ready, Raya put Jaenys's curls into a low bun, and even managed to cover up the hickies.

"Thank you, Raya." She smiled at the maid, and headed down to breakfast. She took her spot at the table, and Alicent said the prayer. 

"So..." Alicent directed her attention to Aemond and Jaenys. "Rhaenyra and I were talking... and we decided you should get married sometime within the next few days. 

Jaenys looked at the queen. "Of course, My Queen, if that is what you so wish."

"Would it be acceptable to host it i'm two days time?" Alicent looked at them.

Aemond looked at Jaenys, before nodding. "Sure, Mother."

"Excellent! Then, it's settled." Alicent smiled a little, and everyone returned to eating. Jaenys tried to focus on the food, but all she could focus on was the wedding, and her brother's questioning, which would take place later today. Her leg bounced nervously, as she thought about everything that would be about to happen.

She just hoped everything would go right. Especially today, during Lucerys's questioning. If not, things could get messy.