chapter eighteen ~ new life

i felt this book needed a bit of action, so this chapter will contain spicy themes, more towards the end, so if you don't like it feel free to skip! also, i'm sorry for the lack of updates, i've been unmotivated. expect more updates soon!

Jaenys screamed, death gripping the midwife's hand. Her son was being born now. Aemond was called, but was instructed to stay far away from Rhaenyra. 

After many hours of labour, their son was here. Platinum hair like his father, but green eyes like his mother.

"What shall his name be, Princess?" One of the midwives asked.

Jaenys smiled at Aemond. "Prince Daerys Targaryen, first of his name."

"A most wonderful choice. We shall leave you two be for the time being. You must know, that Queen Rhaenyra has requested to visit in one hour. You best be out of sight by then, Prince Aemond." The midwives bowed, and exited the room.

"You know, my prince, I cannot believe you have already found someone for our son to marry. I think one day we will need to find him someone else." Jaenys gazed at her husband with tired eyes.

"We will speak of that at a later time, my dear, now let us focus on our son." Aemond smiled.

She sighed, smiling. "You are most right, love."

~~~~~~~~

Eventually, Aemond had to leave. It made Jaenys upset, even if he was still in the building, but she knew she would have support from her family here.

"Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, Prince Daemon Targaryen, and Princes Jacaerys and Joffrey Velaryon, Your Highness." A guard announced her family's arrival.

"Oh, Jaenys... who is this?" Rhaenyra's smile was wide, upon seeing her grandson.

"This is Prince Daerys Targaryen, first of his name." Jaenys smiled, handing him over to her mother.

Jacaerys came over to her. "Congratulations, Jaenys." He kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, brother." Jaenys smiled, watching her mother and step-father play with the baby.

"He's really adorable, Jaenys." Daemon smiled at her.

Jaenys nodded. "Thank you, Daemon."

~~~~~~~~

Aemond was allowed back into the room. He was laying with his wife cradled in his arms. The midwives had taken Daerys, to give the two lovers some privacy.

He gently stroked her hair. "How are you feeling, my dove?"

She sighed, feeling his hands on her head. "Not the worst, though I am still a little bit sore."

"That is good that you're better than earlier... you are so strong, darling..." He kissed her lips. The kiss grew more passionate as they went. His tongue slipped between her lips.

"Aemond..." Jaenys breathed as his lips trailed down her neck.

"I want you... perhaps not yet, as you're still sore. But, I do want you. It has been far too long." Aemond presses a longing kiss to her forehead.

She bit her lip. She wanted him, too. All the nights she'd spent away from him, and had to take matters into her own hands by touching herself. She could never do it like Aemond could.

"I want you, too... Give it a little bit longer." Jaenys smiled.

~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks, and Aemond had stayed at Dragonstone to be there for Jaenys. There was a lot of sneaking around, as Rhaenyra was still struggling and would probably attempt to kill Aemond if the two crossed paths.

It was the evening, and Jaenys was about to put her son to bed in the nursery built off of her chambers.

"Goodnight, my little prince. I love you." Jaenys kissed his forehead, and gently placed the sleeping baby in the crib.

She returned to where Aemond was sitting on the bed.

"My dove, that nightgown leaves... very little to the imagination." Aemond's eye raked her body. She was wearing a shear black nightgown.

She smirked. "Why use your imagination? You have seen me before."

"Oh, come here, baby..." Aemond nearly growled, devouring his wife in a passionate kiss.

He basically ripped the nightgown off, revealing her body.

"Oh... I nearly forgot how beautiful you looked, Jaenys... and no undergarments? Naughty girl..." Aemond delicately traced her body. His words sent a pang of electricity straight to her core. He sat her down on the bed, and kneeled in front of her. He gently kissed her new stretch marks on her stomach.

"Aemond... do you still find me pretty?" Jaenys asked.

"Jaenys, my dove... even after carrying our child, you are still the most perfect woman. Of course you're pretty. You're gorgeous, you're sexy, baby..." He winked, before pressing his lips to her pussy.

She gasped, feeling his tongue devour her. It had been so long since she had last felt such pleasure. His tongue licked long stripes from the bottom to her clit.

Her hands raked through his long platinum locks. He glanced up to see the way her face contorted.

"Aemond, I..." She was close. Just then, he pulled away.

"Not yet, my love..." Aemond got up, removing his sleepwear. He pushed her down onto the bed, and gently lined his tip up with her slick entrance.

"Are you positive this won't hurt?" Aemond asked before he went inside.

Jaenys nodded. "I promise it'll be okay..."

He nodded, slowly pushing into her. He groaned, feeling her walls clench down on him. Sure, his hand worked fine, but nothing compared to the way his wife made him feel.

He stayed still for a moment, waiting for Jaenys to say when to move.

"Go ahead, darling." She smiled.

He began at a slow pace, just to get them used to it. Jaenys let out soft moans, only encouraging Aemond. He groaned, biting her shoulder gently. He sped up, starting to pound into the spot inside of her.

She gripped his shoulders, creating crescent moon shapes in the skin of his back.

"Right, there, Aemond, don't stop!" She cried, arching her back, and letting her head fall back. Tiny curls stuck to her sweaty forehead.

"You feel so good, my dove, holy fuck..." He was close. And so was she, based on the way she pulsated around him.

They both came with a cry of each other's name, Aemond spilling inside of her again.

They collapsed on the bed, breathless, just like last time.

"I swear to the gods if I'm pregnant again..." Jaenys laughed.

"That wouldn't surprise me, Jaenys." Aemond pointed out.

Jaenys smiled. "That felt so good... I forgot how good it was."

Aemond nodded in agreement. "It had been so long... now, let us sleep, my dove. Goodnight."

He kissed her head, pulling her closer to his chest.