❦ 7

CHAPTER 7
" You young lady, are gonna listen to what I fucking say from now on "

CHAPTER 7" You young lady, are gonna listen to what I fucking say from now on "

" I'm only human CANT you see? I
Made, I made a MISTAKE "

Never be like you
Flume (ft. Kia)

Tw: Abuse, usage of alcohol

It had been completely silent, neither of them dared to talk. The worst part was, it wasn't the comfortable silence. It was the silence that you really badly wanted to break, but you just didn't know how. And all Jaden hoped was that the ending wouldn't be the same as the last time they were here.

So this time Jaden knew he was the one who had to finally speak up. "I know your mad"

Aria was surprised the boy actually spoke up first. "Really? I thought I looked happy" she replied sarcastically, making Jaden cringe at his words.

"I want to say I'm sorry" he tried again. He noticed himself turning back to his habits, by picking at the skin around his cuticle and losing eye contact.

Aria instantly picked up on his behavior, oddly wanting to comfort him, but she stoped herself. She didn't know what he was nervous about. "Sorry for what? Sorry for being a dick?"

Jaden once again cringed at her bluntness, not knowing how he was going to respond. "I'm sorry for leaving you behind and being dick to you"

Aria made a 'tsk sound with her mouth. "You're not sorry"

Jadens brows furrowed together. "What? I am though"

"If you were truly sorry, you would prove it" Aria finally noticed that he had stopped messing with his finger and looking down at his lap. He continued eye contact and not breaking it.

"How do I do that?" He questioned dumbly.

Aria sighed. "Figure it out" She rose to her feet, giving him a small pat on his shoulder, leaving the boy dumbfounded on the ground. It had ended the same way as last time. Just less aggressive.

Jaden couldn't hide the small smile that begin to stick to his lips. He knew he made some progress, it would just take time with how petty Aria loved to be.

As Aria walked away a smile subconsciously formed on her lips as well. Neither teens had clue that they were both aware of the somewhat progress they where starting to make.

JAYLAWALTONOFFICIAL HAS POSTED!