❦ 11

CHAPTER 11
" Aria are you fucking drunk? "

" I'm not SURE if I canSee this ever STOPPINGShaking hand with the dark parts ofMy THOUGHTS, noYOU were all that I've got "

See this ever STOPPING
Shaking hand with the dark parts of
My THOUGHTS, no
YOU were all that I've got "

Doubt
twenty one pilots

TW:underage drinking

Aria had stayed up all night scavenging the internet for anything about her mothers arrest. She knew it wouldn't be long before the cops or DCS should up and she would be put into the system.

She had gotten plenty of calls from the Walton family, including the Darrow family. All she had ignored. She only answered Brandon's moms call to tell her she was doing okay, and was staying with somebody. Even though that was a lie. She had skipped school, knowing she was far to tired to go. And it wasn't like anybody was going to get a call about it.

Aria just felt like a walking piece of bad luck. Anything and everything was thrown at her, one after another never giving her a break. Ever since Brandon died, she never knew how to deal with any of it. Sometimes she wished she could be with Brandon, in other words give up. But then she though back to her friends and Brandon himself. How disappointed they'd all be if she gave up. Gave up on the wonderful life they swore she had ahead of her.

Just thinking about Brandon made her tear up. She pinched herself herself to stop crying, which worked, making her mind think about the pain and not Brandon. The bright screen of her phone slowly gave her a head ache, making her throw it on her bed, screen face down against the comforter.

She took her hand up to her temples, rubbing them in frustration. Just as she thought nothing could worsen her phone dinged. She picked it up in hopes of finding out about her mother. Instead it was a notification from Twitter. In pure curiosity she opened it, the immediately regretting it. It was a whole ass article about her mother. As her eyes skimmed over it for some hopefully useful information, instead it was complete slander over the Walton family and Aria herself.

"What the fuck." She cursed under her breath. She should've known that the news would break free soon. People knew that her family was affiliated with the Waltons, making anything about her life get public real quick.

Aria felt like it was one thing after another. Everything thing working against her until she couldn't handle it anymore. And she was so close to losing it.

The more she felt, the more she wanted to feel nothing at all. All the pain to go away, and never have to feel it again. It frustrated her that she could never get a break, a moment of happiness. She had guessed her moment of happiness was when she was back the siblings. Aria knew it wouldn't last long. The happiness would soon be taken away be somebody. More specifically her 'mother'.

Aria was always drowsy on the idea of alcohol or drugs, due to her June and Hayes terrible habits. But the more she lingered on the thought, the more she felt drawn to do it. She knew it would make her feel numb, hopefully enough for her to forgot the world around her.

With a hesitant sigh she dropped her phone onto her bed, heading towards the kitchen. June kept a pretty big collection of any alcohol she could get her grimy hands on, even if it was cheap, or from some homeless person who could've possibly drugged it. June never cared, and she never would. Aria was always reminded about that, yet somehow always fell for the woman's tricks.

Having enough, Aria slammed the the wooden cabinets open, finding a bottle of Pink Whitney. Aria had only ever seen the alcohol glass in Junes possession, normally when she was downing it with a look of pleasure.

Grabbing the bottle out of the cabinet, unscrewing the black top, she hesitantly brought the bottle to her lips, regret flashing through her body. Instead she ignored it, gulping down the alcohol, it burning down her throat. Although Aria found the alcohol bitter, she also found it refreshing. Like she had hopes it would take away her worries. So she brought the bottle back to her lips, taking a longer swig, the taste soon becoming bearable for the Bradley girl.

Completely wasted, Aria was sprawled out against the couch. The finished alcohol bottle resting on the floor beside the couch. She had been staring up at the ceiling for hours, watching as multiple colors randomly appeared in the ceiling, swirling together. A lopsided smile rested on her lips, feeling none of the pain from earlier, just like she had hoped.

Aria was snapped out of her trance when knocks sounded on the door. Making the drunken girl groan, sloppily getting off the couch as she staggered her way over to the front door.

She swung the door open, not aware of who eyed the girl nervously on the other side. Her eyes widen in excitement when she saw who stood in front of her. "Jaden!" She excitedly screeched, wrapping her arms around the boy.

Jaden was utterly confused, yet still wrapped his arms around the girl. When she pulled away she let out a sigh, then he realized. He smelt the pure alcohol in her breath, making him frown. A sudden weight jumped to his shoulders, knowing he should've been there for her. But something he didn't know was that she didn't want anybody, she just needed the moment alone where she was numb and couldn't feel or care about anything but the content feeling.

"Holy shit," Jaden eyed the girl, spotting the empty alcohol bottle on the ground, noticing it being completely empty. "Aria are you fucking drunk?"

Aria shrugged, grinning. "Yeah, so what?" She shrugged, suddenly feeling more sober then before, with Jaden in front of her. Jaden walked in, closing the door behind him as Aria leant up against a wall with her arms crossed. "My best friends dead, my dead best mothers in jail, and DCS will be at my door any moment ready to take me away into the fucked up foster care system."

The sudden reality hit Aria even harder, making her want to ball up into an emotional reck. Even though she was supposed to be feeling numb. She bit the inside of her cheek, stopping herself from looking weak in front of Jaden.

"Shit, Ria." His voice was soft, taking in Arias state. The way she looked like she was about to break, her emotions spilling every where. He hadn't even cared that he used that nickname, neither did Aria. He noticed the way her lip trembled as he slowly stepped closer to her, not knowing what she was about to do. Then a sob racked her body. Jaden didn't even hesitate, wrapping the girl into a hug, keeping his arms firmly around her as she slid down the wall she was leant up against.

He slowly slid down with her, still keeping her in his hold. She kept her head tucked away in his chest, tears soaking his sweat shirt.

Her sobs slowly subsided, but she continued to keep her head rested on Jadens chest, while he kept one hand firmly on her head and the other around her waist. Holding onto her like she would slowly slip away again. He rubbed at her hair, whispering sweet nothings to her, trying to keep her calm. Soon he heard her breathing go to a slow steady pace, her body fully relaxed. 

A small smile fixated on his mouth, knowing she was finally relaxed and calm. He didn't want to risk moving and waking the now peaceful sleeping girl. So he stayed there, holding her. No matter how uncomfortable he was, he made sure she was okay. Although the floor was highly uncomfortable, he had no intention in moving, only thing on his mind was Aria.

Juli speaks________☾𓂀

Anyways pookies 😘😘 poor Ari will hopefully get a break soon, idrk.