❦ 12

CHAPTER 12
" We should do something "

" Take one LOOK atYOU, you're Heavens incarnate What is this SPELL?Baby PLEASE show some mercy "

" Take one LOOK at
YOU, you're Heavens incarnate
What is this SPELL?
Baby PLEASE show some mercy "

Melting
Kali Uchis

When Aria woke up, she remembered nothing. She was to shit faced to have any memory of the night before. She pulled the covers off of her, her body aching and a huge pounding in her head.

The brunette slowly sat up, her face scrunching up when she yawned, being able to still taste the alcohol. Arias eyebrows shot up when she heard light snores somewhere from her room. She peeked her head over the edge of her bed, finding Jaden lying against the wood with a blanket and small pillow. 

Aria groaned, her head falling back against the pillow. "Oh fuck me." She then sat back up, making sure she didn't wake him up. She had no clue why the boy was on her floor, and was quite scared of what they could've done last night. But she just prayed that the smell of alcohol reeking her breath and Jaden sleeping in her room was just some coincidence.

She planted her feet down on the opposite side of the room Jaden was sleeping so she didn't wake him. Leaving her room, she walked down the hall, and into the bathroom. Turning the lights on, she was able to get a good look at herself. Her mascara was smeared, her tears leaving trails down her face, taking the mascara with it. Her hair had knots, and was a mess.

She guessed since she had tears stains, that nothing happened last night. But she still cursed herself for letting Jaden see her like that, no matter what state she was in, or whatever the fuck happened.

Sighing to herself she turned the faucet on, splashing the cold water onto her face. She looked back at herself in the mirror, this time the same mess; water now added. She turned the faucet back off, and exiting the bathroom, heading back to her room.

When Aria entered the room, finding Jaden sat up and rubbing his eyes. "Morning." Aria tried to smile but failed due to how tired she was.

He nodded, smiling back. "Morning." He yawned while stretching, trying to bring the awkward tension down by occupying himself with something.

While Jaden was doing whatever, Aria sat back in her bed; entering her own little world. She began to think about doing random shit. Like going out and forgetting everything else. She hoped drinking would have the same effect, yet it only made her more emotional and vulnerable. Left for Jaden to ironically find her. How cliché, Aria thought.

She suddenly turned around, facing Jaden who was still stretching. "We should do something."

Jaden looked up at her in surprise, noticing the excitement and desperation in her eyes. "Like what?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, anything. Anything to get my mind off of things."

Jaden let a sad smile form on his lips, though he knew she didn't want pity so he covered it up with a grin. "You're right, let's do something."

Aria rolled her eyes, hoping off the bed." I'm always right."

Jaden playfully scoffed, eyes widening. "Yeah, okay."

In a sudden good mood, Aria grabbed by his forearm; dragging him out of her room. "Shoo, I need to get dressed."

Jaden groaned. "While I do what?"

Aria shrugged, looking at him like he was stupid. "I don't know, sounds like something you would figure out."

Jaden fought the smile that tried to make its way to his lips by the playful banter the two had gone back to. Finally it was just them again. Something he had always missed. But he knew it'd never be the same. Yet he would continue, even if it meant ignoring the way he felt.

So he continued with their banter, slumping his shoulders in a childish manner. He walked off, purposefully stomping his feet down the hall. Aria rolled her eyes, giggling to herself as she closed the door and got ready to change.

Neither of them knew where they were going, or what they were doing, but they still couldn't wait.

Aria found the sudden urge to dress her style. She hadn't had the money to or the energy, but she knew she had some clothes that matched her style, and she wasn't wasting the opportunity to wear them; especially when she felt great.

She slid on her loose denim jeans, a brown baby tee, and a grey jacket. When done changing, she smiled at herself in the mirror, feeling a sudden surge of confidence coursing through her body. She further zipped down her jacket, revealing more of her shirt and chest.

She sat down at her vanity, fixing her hair, specially her bangs, and doing the smallest amount of makeup.

Aria would never admit, but she was truthfully trying to not only look good for her but the others around her. She was so sick of them seeing her at her lowest. When she didn't give a damn what she wore, if her hair was a mess or if her face was filled with blemishes. Though today was different. She felt collected, and finally somewhat happy. Maybe it was Jadens presence and the way he was living up to his promise.

She slipped on her old converses, and quickly headed out her room. She had also noticed Jaden had touched up a little, but still in the same clothes.

Jaden tried his hardest not to stare at the girl in awe when she walked down the hall.

"Let's go, asswipe."

Juli speaks________𓂀

Juli speaks________☾𓂀

😉😉

Anywho pookies 🙈🙈 I fucking hate this book 😘😘😘