Thoughts

Dorian stared at the ceiling, trying to order his thoughts.

Days ago, Aiden had found him after an interview and confessed his feelings for him, or really, the feelings he still had for him. He wanted to get back together.

Dorian told him he'd think about it.

A day later Sage had snuck up and sat by him annoyingly knowing .

He told her what happened.

"Think about it?" Sage had exclaimed "But you've been miserable since the breakup"

And Dorian wanted to shake her, tell her that yes he had been miserable, but he didn't think Aiden would stay, because nobody ever stayed, and he couldn't let somebody in again only to have them leave. He couldn't do that again.

Instead he just muttered something about it being complicated.

So he laid in bed  now, staring at the ceiling wondering how you could miss someone so much.

Part of him wanted to hate Aiden. He wanted to be angry at him for putting him in this situation. For being so charming that of course Dorian fell in love with him.

But Dorian knew, really, he was the person who put himself in this situation. If he hadn't been so scared, if he had just told Aiden earlier, maybe this could've been avoided.

And maybe, part of the reason Dorian didn't want to go back was because he couldn't truly believe it. That Aiden wanted to be with him, maybe he couldn't really believe it when they were together. Aiden was popular, he shined. And Dorian.

Well he was Dorian.

But Aiden made Dorian happy. He had to force himself to admit it. It was almost funny, how much had changed. How Aiden had became such a big part of Dorians life. How everyday he managed to make Dorian smile, even when he couldn't see it. And Dorian loved him. He really did.

Dorian knew, he needed to make a decision.

He wanted to be happy, but he wasn't sure that was possible.

But, he supposed, he wouldn't know if he didn't  try.