Chapter 31: From Now On

"To love you, is to love you endlessly

"To love you, is to love you endlessly."

•NSFW Warning•

Alaesys could not fight the flush of embarrassment over her face as she dragged Aemond from her parents quarters. If Viserys had not been in Daemon's arm, her husband might be sporting a broken nose. Aemond could only laugh while Alaesys drug him back into their room. She did not say anything as she began to change. She stripped out of her gown so fast that Aemond thought he suffered whiplash. He simply locked the door behind them and Aemond approaches his nude wife.

"My, My, I should embarrass you more often if I am rewarded." Aemond could not keep his hands off of Alaesys. He cupped her breast from behind, pressing her tightly against her back. Ally complained, pushing his hands away.

"We have studying to do. You promised." Alaesys whined but she could not fight off Aemond's persistent touch. Aemond kissed the top of her head and wiped the desk free of any debris. He grabbed the back of her neck in his fingers and bent her over the desk. Her face caught the breeze from the window and she realized how high up Aemond's quarters were.

"Who said we cannot study?" Aemond kept Alaesys pinned forward with a single hand and opened the book of High Valayrian. It was the same book he had replaced after destroying the first copy. He smiled at the fond memory and laid the book in front of Alaesys. He kneeled behind her, pushing her undergarments to the side to expose her freshly cleaned cunt. "So quick to be rid of my seed?"

Aemond pressed the flat of his tongue against her folds and Alaesys whimpered. Her fingers insoles the desk and her mind grew fuzzy. Aemond noticed her halting and slapped her ass, his fingers leaving angry red prints. "Aemond!"

"Valzȳrys." Aemond corrected her. He pushed his eyepatch off and over his head. It crumpled to the ground and he kissed Alaesys heat once more. Ally's hair pooled over her chest and she was grateful for the small amount of modesty.

"Husband. Apologies." Aemond nipped at her swollen clit when she answered correctly. Alaesys felt her legs shake in pleasure and she looked down to the book again.

"Tell me what you wish for me to do." Aemond gave a small lap to her juices and licked his lips hungrily. "Tell me with the tongue of our ancestors."

Alaesys eyes wandered the book. She had not cared to learn anything that involved vulgarity. She could hardly focus on simple commands to give Cesyja. She worried at her bottom lip and tripped over her words as she spoke."

"Nyke jaelagon ao n-naejot vūjigon issa." Aemond simply chuckled and kissed her heat again. Alaesys mumbled her complaints under her stuttering breath and Aemond pulled away.

"You asked for a kiss, Dōna Dove." Aemond kissed her slit again, using his hands to part her ass. "Try again."

Alaesys shook with anger and frustration. His kisses were so light and it did not give her any of the friction she craved. Alaesys dropped her head into her hands and read over her notes again. "Mazverdagon jorrāelagon naejot nyke." Aemond hummed, proud of his wife for speaking so steadily and clearly this time. He stood over her, bending over her back and his body shadowed hers.

"Good girl, I'm so proud of you. Make love to you, hm?" Aemond pushed apart his belt and tugged down his pants. His throbbing cock rubbed between her soaked lips and her covered her mouth with his hand, teasing her hole with the head of his length. "Your cunt is so tight even after I ruined your innocence last night. Ask me again, sweetling."

Alaesys quivered at how his cock split her inch by inch but would not completely delve into her. She felt like she was going mad. She flipped through the book frantically and Aemond hummed, watching over her shoulder.

"Are you having trouble, sweet dove?"

Alaesys felt goosebumps break out across her skin at his words. He had been so sweet and nurturing last night. Now it seemed his mischievous side was rearing its head. Alaesys pressed her hips back against Aemond and he was caught off guard. He grabbed the base of his cock and back away, clicking his tongue in disappointment. "Teasing your instructor does not help you learn faster. Perhaps we can try again another time."

He pulled his cock back a few inches and Alaesys instantly complained. She wanted him inside of her so badly. She wanted her husband to claim her and to make her feel like the woman she wished to be.

"Mount issa raqagon nyke nykeā fearsome zaldrīzes. Breed issa ēva nyke leaking rūsīr aōha nūmo."

Mount me like I am a fearsome dragon. Breed me until I am leaking with your seed.

Aemond pressed his cock inside of Alaesys so quickly she could not comprehend what was happening at first. Alaesys tried to balance herself on the rickety desk but Aemond had other plans. His chest was pressed tightly against her spine, one hand on her hip and the other gathered in her wild silver locks. She had silently thanked whoever was listening that she had not fixed herself yet.

"I will fuck my sons into you, I will gift you with so many heirs we will have to build a new Keep just to house them all." Aemond kissed the corner of Alaesys temple and grunted with his thrust.  The desk creaked with each of his thrusts and Alaesys swore she would have a bruised abdomen by the time they had finished.

She refused to focus on anything but the way Aemond's cock stretch her walls. At how the breeze felt so delicate across her cheeks and lips. Aemond moved his hand from her hair and down around her delicate throat. He was trained to snap somebody's windpipe within a moments notice, but here and now his touch was so careful.

Alaesys looked into the rising sun reaching its peak. She felt so dirty, so exposed but Aemond was speaking such filth into her ear that all of those thoughts were tossed to the side. His breath was rough and ragged against her earlobe.

"Ao issi sīr gevie. Nyke've waited nykeā lifetime syt ao..." You are so beautiful, I've waited a lifetime for you. Alaesys struggled to stop her breathy whimpers that came out like mewls of a small kitten. Aemond gripped her jaw and turned to Alaesys head so their mouths could meet.

It was sloppy, it was loving, it was them.

"Nyke jorrāelagon naejot cum isse ao. Kostilus..."

He begged her to allow him to release inside of her. Alaesys felt her walls contract around Aemond and she could only nod in response. Aemond buried to the hilt and held himself in place. His body shook with the power of his orgasm and Alaesys could feel his seed leak out onto the floor around his throbbing cock. Aemond guided her chest down to the desk and held her hips angled. "Better chance of my seed taking."

Aemond kissed across Alaesys shoulder and down her twitching spine. His hands massaged out the knots and tension in her hips and thighs. He whispered sweet nothings under his breath, praising Ally for being such an amazing wife.

"Ao jāhor sagon nykeā wonderful muñnykeā." Alaesys softly smiled at his praising words. She wanted to be a mother, and Aemond was more than willing to let her live her dream. Aemond softly guided Alaesys back to the bed and kneeled before her, rubbing her legs and feet, placing gentle kisses on her skin.

"You are amazing, my Queen. I will serve you until my last breath."