Ch 41: Clean Thoughts

"Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get

"Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get."

Alaesys loved nighttime. The storm outside made the night even more perfect. She entered her room after spending quality time with her sisters to see a most beautiful scene. Aemond was bent over the tub, scattering flower petals into the steaming water. "Now what is this?"

Alaesys took off her cloak and discarded it on the back of a chair. Aemond turned to her and smiled, strutting towards her with his hands outstretched. "I decided to treat you. I can be a nice man every now and then." Aemond leaned his head down, ghosting his lips over Ally's forehead as he slowly reached around and unlaced her dress.

Alaesys shivered when his cold fingers touched her spine. The touch sent cold chills across her skin and Aemond slowly stripped the woman of her dress. His fingers rolled over her belly and he couldn't stop himself from smiling. "You are the most gorgeous piece of art known to man."

Alaesys covered her stretch marks self-consciously. Aemond raised an eyebrow and carefully moved her hands away from her stomach. "I've grown so much."

"You are growing our child. Let me admire you." Alaesys turned her head to the side and blushed. Aemond quietly trailed his eye over Alaesys stomach and breast. Her chest size had grown and she complained more and more about how sensitive she was becoming. She still had a couple of moons to go but she felt like she could burst at any moment.

"Are you finished eyeing me down like a thirsty dog?" Alaesys huffed but her breath seized when Aemond cupped her left breast. "Don't-"

"Don't what, ābrazȳrys?" His wife. That's what she was. Her heart soared each time he referred to her as such. Alaesys didn't think she would ever grow tired of that name. Aemond circled her nipple with the tip of his thumb. His spare hand pulled off her underwear until she could step out of them. "Now, I think you said something about me being thirsty?"

Aemond closed his lips around Alaesys nipple and electric shocks sung in her loins. Aemond lapped his tongue across her nipple and she whined. "I'll start leaking." Aemond laughed, knowing she had caught onto what he was doing. He suckled against her breast and made a surprised noise when the sweet taste of milk entered his mouth.

The first time Alaesys had first produced breast milk, she was sitting with Halaena in the garden. The older woman had quietly pointed out that the front of her dress had wet spots around her breast. Alaesys had almost had a breakdown amoungst the roses but Halaenahad managed to calm her nerves, telling her that it was completely natural while cleaning her up.

Alaesys covered her other breast, milk still managing to leak from the opposite tit. Aemond batted her hand away and massaged her right breast. Milk squirted down his throat and over his knuckles. "T-the bath will grow cold." Aemond grunted in disapproval but stood and licked his lips. Alaesys reached up and removed his eyepatch. He had now grown accustomed to removing it around her and tried not to wear it as much.

Aemond had informed her he wore it as to not scare the ladies of the court. Alaesys was quick to remind him that he belonged to her now and that other woman would turn and run under fear of Her Majesty.

Aemond helped his wife into the bath, holding her steady as she sat down. She moaned in delight at the hot water surrounding her body. Aemond soothed his hands over her shoulder and to her clavicle. "How do you feel, issa vēzos?" My sunshine.

Alaesys extends her arms up to the ceiling and stretches. "I feel like I am the luckiest woman in the world." She leaned her head back against the cold edge of the tub and looked up at Aemond. He leaned down to kiss her lips and then her jaw.

"Is it possible to get you pregnant again?" Alaesys giggles under his kisses. Then the conversation from earlier today popped into her mind.

"My love, would you consider living here? With me?" Aemond halted his kisses and sat back. Alaesys turned around in the tub, grabbing the edge and resting her head against the tub. "We could raise our children beside my family."

"What of my family, Alaesys?" Aemond covered her hand with one of his. "We are not near as affectionate as your own but King's Landing is where you belong. You are future Queen."

"My mother is the future Queen. I am her heir. I pray I will not become Queen for some time." Alaesys kisses Aemond's knuckles. Aemond seemed lost in thought and Ally placed her hand on his cheek. "We do not have to talk about it at this moment."

Aemond leaned his head into her palm, almost like a cat. Alaesys laughed to herself at the thought. Aemond reminded her of the stray, feral cats of King's Landing. They put on a tough persona but they were some of the most needy animals she had ever seen.

Aemond grabbed some oil from the small table beside the bath. He rolled up his selleeves before pouring the oil onto his hands. He reached down over Alaesys back and rubbed the oil down into the base of his spine. "One of the handmaidens told me your mother used this oil for her back during pregnancy. I suspected your back and hips had some sort of pain." Alaesys nearly bemoaned when his fingers worked into her back.

Each press made her toes curl and all the tension in her back started to fade. The oil had an almost heated feeling when it touched her skin. Alaesys moved her wet hand to the front of Aemond's pants. She inched her fingers up the inside of his thigh and Aemond dipped his fingers low to her buttocks. "Can I help you, Princess?"

Aemond had a way of making Princess sound so dirty. It sounded immoral when he said it. "You treat me so well, allow me to return the favor?" Alaesys fingers dipped into the waist band of Aemond's pants. Aemond cleared his throat, a flush over his cheeks. He worked his hands faster over Alaesys hips, standing so that his groin was nearly eye level with Alaesys. She eagerly reached for his belt but she nearly screamed when there was a knock at the door.

"I swear if that is Lucerys, I will have his head." Alaesys sunk lower in the tub. Aemond huffed angrily and stomped towards the door. Instead of Lucerys, it was a young handmaiden. "M-My Prince, Vhagar is extremely agitated. She has started attacking the little livestock that we have." Alaesys lifted her head and look to Aemond

Aemond rubbed the area between his eyes. If he was agitated, there was no doubt that Vhagar felt his anger. However, eating livestock was very unlike the old beast. She preferred her meals served on a silver platter. Aemond walked back to his wife and kissed her. "I will be right back, I promise." Alaesys allowed her husband to hold her face for a second before he left the room.

Alaesys sighed and sunk back into the bath, her nose barely above the water. She enjoyed the quiet crackling of the fire before she heard the door open again. "Did you forget something?" Alaesys did not turn to face Aemond.

Her body froze when she felt fingers run from the base of her neck and up into her hair. "Mm you cannot become distracted. The sooner you finish, the sooner we may lay together."

"Do not scream." The fingers in her hair tightened and pulled her head out of the water. A cold blade pressed into her throat, lining up almost perfectly to the scar. "Be quiet." The voice was rough in her ear. She used her hands to cover her naked body. Fear rushed through every single  fiber of her being.

The blade was trailed from her throat and down between her breast. "You will dress and follow me. You will not cry out for help. If you do," the blade trailed over her swollen belly, stopping right above her belly button. "I will cut this baby from you and give it as a gift to your husband."

☽ ☽ ☽

A little tease for next chapter: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRxKP23w/