Chapter 4: Left For Dead

(Warnings: Sexual Content; Groping; Male Masturbation; Violence)

Erix walked into his bedroom in the bunker. Sam closed the door and locked it before pulling him into a deep kiss.

"Sam," Erix whispered as he kissed his neck.

Sam shushed him quietly while his beard scrapped against his neck.

"You were sexy out there," Sam whispered.

"Oh, really," Erix chuckled.

"Yeah," Sam said, grabbing his groin.

Erix muffled a groan.

"You're making it hard to be quiet, babe," Erix breathed.

"Sorry," Sam laughed, letting go.

A knock on the door caught their attention.

"Yeah," Erix called out as Sam let go of him.

"We got something," Dean said, "If you can you mind finding Sammy, E?"

"Sure thing," Erix said, glancing at Sam.

"Thanks, buddy," Dean said.

"No problem," Erix said.

He heard Dean walk away. Erix quickly pushed Sam towards the door.

"What are you doing," Sam asked.

"I have to fix myself up so I don't go out there with a fucking boner, Sam," Erix hissed.

Sam left the room and Erix quickly jerked off to get rid of his excitement. Then he left the room.

"We do we got," Erix asked.

"Demons," Dean said, "A lot of them. You ready, kid?"

"Born ready, Dean," Erix grinned.

Sam screamed Erix's name loudly as he was dragged away by what was supposed to be a demon. It turned out to be a bunch of Arachne.

"ERIX!"

Erix woke up in a dimly lit nest. His head throbbed greatly as he looked around, trying to catch any light. He coughed as dust kicked up from his breath. He heard a sound and grabbed a spare knife he had hidden in his jeans. Erix cut his hands free and started making his way through the darkness. Soon he realized he needed his wolf eyes for this. So he flicked on his werewolf gaze, making the room light up greatly. He heard something skitter nearby and turned with his knife aimed.

"I knew you weren't human."

Erix turned around to be face-to-face with Arachne. He staggered back and ran. When he got outside he stopped.

"No job goes unfinished," Erix whispered, turning back, "Especially with this son of a bitch!"

He gripped his knife and went back into the building. The Arachne ran up to him and he moved out of the way using his werewolf speed. His knife grazed Arachne's chest. They screeched and turned to him angrily. Erix glared at them with glowing red eyes, showing his alpha status. He snarled at the monster before lunging at it.

Dean watched Sam get ready for his date. He scowled in disgust.

"What, Dean," Sam sighed.

"That quickly, huh," Dean asked, "You give up and move on that quickly?"

"Erix isn't coming back," Sam said.

"You don't know that! That isn't your decision to make, Sam," Dean shouted, "Erix is family! When have we ever given up on family!?"

"When there wasn't a choice left," Sam snapped.

"THERE IS ALWAYS A CHOICE! YOU GOING ON A FUCKING DATE AFTER THREE MONTHS IS SHITTY OF YOU," Dean scolded, "HE LOVED YOU AND YOU FUCKING THREW IT AWAY AS IF IT MEANT NOTHING TO YOU!"

"He's not coming back," Sam said, opening the door, "For all we know, he's dead, Dean."

Erix stood there, bloody and bruised. He leaned against the threshold for extra support.

"My phone died," Erix said, "Got anything to drink?"

Sam's eyes widened as Dean rushed to help him inside. Dean took care of him while Sam stood on the sidelines and watched.

"Don't you got somewhere to be, Sammy," Dean asked.

"Dude," Sam hissed.

"You are dressed nice," Erix muttered, taking a swig of his beer, "Going on a case or something?"

"More like or something," Dean said, causing Sam to slap the back of his head.

"Where are you going," Erix asked, knitting his eyebrows.

"On a date," Sam said quietly.

Erix felt his face drain of color. His breath slowed a great deal and his head swam with insecurities and doubts.

"I thought you were dead and..."

"Okay," Erix interrupted, looking away, "Have fun."

"Erix..."

"You should go," Erix said, "Don't want to keep him or her waiting, right?"

Sam felt guilt wash over him before settling in his chest.

"I can cancel," Sam reasoned, "So I can stay with you..."

"GO, SAM," Erix yelled, his red eyes showing angrily, "JUST GO!"

He calmed himself and sat down.

"Have fun on your date," Erix said, "Hope they can love you more than I could."

Sam hesitated before leaving. When the door closed and locked, Erix finally broke down in tears.