Chapter 12: Mikaelson Shenanigans

Kol raised his eyebrows as Elijah walked into the mansion.

"What is it, Kol," Elijah asked, noticing the look he received.

"You really are banging a werewolf," Kol said surprised, "Thought I'd never see the day."

"We haven't slept together," Elijah said, "Well, not like that. We only went to sleep nothing more."

"No need to be humble, brother," Klaus said, loving to hear any type of gossip, "We all knew you needed some type of sexual relations to get your head out of your ass."

"Neeklaus," Elijah snapped, "We didn't have sex!"

"Well, the smell of werewolf is all over your clothes," Rebekah teased further.

Stefan walked out of Klaus's room wearing the hybrid's shirt. He said a brief hello to Elijah.

"Hello, Stefan," Elijah greeted.

Stefan froze and leaned in a little toward Elijah. 

"You banging a werewolf," Stefan asked curiously.

"HA," Klaus shouted.

"No, I'm not," Elijah sighed, "Also why are you even here? Don't you have a home?"

"Damon has Kai over today," Stefan explained, "You know how those two seem to have very loud sex."

"Right," Kol said, "Also, it's rather awkward when Kai starts bragging about Damon's dick."

Everyone shivered in disgust as they got flashbacks.

"I'll be back," Elijah said, "Also where on earth is Freya?"

"With her girlfriend," Rebekah said, "She should be back soon."

"Where you going," Klaus asked, following Elijah to the front door, "I still want to hear about your sex with the werewolf..."

The door was closed in his face, making Klaus laugh.

"You're such an idiot," Stefan said.

"Yet you love me," Klaus teased.

Stefan rolled his eyes and grabbed a blood bag to sip on.

Elijah was walking through a nearby store, looking for flowers. He knew that Erix had some kind chokehold on him now. He barely had one date and was already acting like his boyfriend. A click of a gun brought back to reality.

"The gun is filled with white oak bullets. Make a move and you're dead!"

Elijah knitted his eyebrows as he recognized the voice.

"Sam?"