Chapter 20: Welcome Home, Honey

Warnings: Sexual content; Mentions of Adult Toys

Erix lowered his gun as he recognized it was Elijah. He gave a breath of relief and leaned back.

"You always sleep with a gun," Elijah asked.

"I'm a hunter," Erix said, "With a large number of enemies. I rather not be left defenseless."

Elijah smirked and undid his tie slowly. He walked up to Erix, climbing into bed as well. Erix licked his lips as his breathing quickened a little.

"Elijah..."

His lips smashed into Erix's in heated desire.

"I've missed you," Elijah whispered.

Erix ran his hands over his shirt buttons and slowly popped them open. Elijah stared into his eyes as he continued undressing him. When he undid the last button, Elijah shrugged the shirt off and assaulted his neck with his lips.

"Missed me that much," Erix asked, tilting his head to expose his throat.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," Elijah whispered, undoing his pants, "My mind, heart, body, and soul screamed for you the whole two weeks."

Erix muffled a groan at the words used by the vampire. Elijah lifted his body in his arms, kissing down his chest and abs.

"Fuck, Elijah," Erix said, his eyelids fluttering close.

He smiled and pulled at his sweatpants teasingly.

"Let me have you tonight," Elijah said, kissing his hips.

"Yes, please," Erix groaned, letting him take the reins.

Erix woke up the next morning with Elijah holding him in bed. He smiled and kissed him sweetly.

"Good morning to you too, dear," Elijah said, opening his eyes.

"Morning," Erix said, kissing his jaw, "I have a question."

"Hm?"

"How'd you get in here without triggering the alarm," Erix asked.

"Peter let me in after telling me that you were coming home last night," Elijah said.

"Oh, so my brother is now trying extra hard to play matchmaker with us," Erix teased.

Elijah gave a soft chuckle and leaned against his shoulder to prop himself up.

"On a side note, I finished your clothes," Elijah said, "They're in your dresser."

"Thank... Which dresser," Erix asked, knitting his eyebrows.

"The top one," Elijah said.

"Okay, thank you..."

"Definitely not the one filled with sex toys," Elijah teased, smiling playfully.

"Oh hell, you saw them," Erix said, turning red from embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it," Elijah said, "After all, some of us probably can't afford a locked chest as I can."

Erix snapped his attention to Elijah.

"You have a sex chest," Erix asked.

"Someone of my age and class, it'll be a sin if I didn't," Elijah said.

"You got to show me one day," Erix said.

"Only if I could use some of the toys on you," Elijah smiled.

Erix blushed heavily again.

"You're so adorable when you blush," Elijah teased, "That's the only reason I said that."

Erix rolled his eyes as Elijah laughed.

"So I don't have to be fucked with a toy," Erix asked.

"No, you don't," Elijah said, half shrugging, "But if you do want to try it you can. Whatever makes you comfortable."

"We can try it," Erix said softly.

Elijah stared at him for a minute before leaning in and kissing him gently.

"Let me take you to lunch," Elijah said.

"When," Erix said.

"Today," Elijah said, smiling, "My treat."

"How formal are we going," Erix asked.

"Let's just say you're going to need a suit," Elijah said.

Erix hummed and got up.

"I'll take a shower and get ready," Erix said.

"I'll be in the living room," Elijah said, getting up.