Chapter 14: Rescue Mission

Warnings: Violence; Supernatural Violence; Hostage Situation

Erix walked into the hotel. Two large men were waiting for him and stepped up. He chuckled and grabbed one by the chin, snapping their neck with a quick flick of his wrist. The other one charged at him as he threw the body of the dead one at him. He fell and Erix placed his foot on his neck and chin. He kicked his foot, breaking his neck.

"Katerina," Erix said, ringing the bell on the desk, "Come on out. Also your goons were ridiculously weak."

Katherine walked up to Erix.

"Wow. I expected you to be fit but no one warned me that you were so sexy," Katherine said, biting her thumb nail.

Erix gave a tight smile.

"Cute," Erix said, "I don't date my business clients though. Never do... Unless they're sexy submissive men."

"I agree," Katherine smiled.

"Great, we have something in common," Erix said, "Let's get started. I have another meeting in less than 2 hours. Your goons messed up my clothes so now I have to change all over again."

"Come with me," Katherine said, walking side by side with Erix, "So you're just into men? Never wanted to date a female?"

"I've had a sex with plenty of women," Erix said, "I have preference for men."

"Intriguing," Katherine said, opening a door.

Erix looked into the dark room and then at her.

"After you," Katherine said.

He sighed and grabbed her by the nape, pulling her inside. Once the light was turned on, he saw Elijah and Sam tied up to chairs. Both had their heads down. Erix checked Sam's vein to see if he was still alive.

"I could fix your problem y'know," Katherine said, "Make them both worship you..."

"I don't want worship," Erix said.

"Not even from Sam Winchester," Katherine asked, "I mean he's handsome, big, strong, and his hands are great at reaching certain levels of pleasure..."

"Did you rape him," Erix asked.

"Why would you care," Katherine asked, shrugging.

"I asked you a question," Erix said, looking at her, "Did you?"

Katherine scoffed, refusing to answer him. She was shot with a vervain dart, making her cry out in pain. She dug it out and turned around to see Dean with a gun in hand. He smirked at her.

"You must be Katerina," Dean asked.

Katherine slowly realized that Dean was the one Erix was warning her about.

"I told you, you had a time limit," Erix sighed, "Now it's impossible for me to save you from him. Oh well, I really would've thought we'd be great business..."

Four vampires showed and began attacking Dean. Erix ran to help him as Katherine slipped away. Soon he killed the last vampire, stabbing it with a stake as Dean held him. They let the vampire drop and nodded to each other.

"She got away," Dean said.

"That's fine," Erix said, "Let her run. Keeps her paranoid."

Sam and Elijah began stirring, causing the two to rush over. They helped them out of the hotel and into Baby for Dean to drive them away.