Chapter 7: Online Dating

Erix was almost done when the app asked for pictures. He grimaced at the request. He went through his gallery that had nothing but confirmation pictures of his jobs, items he needed for his room, and other things like puppies or kittens (Erix was a softy for cute animals). He went to find Peter.

"Hey, Pete..."

He stared as he saw Peter's tongue down Chris Argent's throat in a heated make out session. They stopped when they noticed him standing there.

"Sorry for interrupting," Erix said, scrunching up his nose in disgust.

"No, it's okay," Chris said, covering his lap with a blanket, "What can we do for you, E?"

"I need your help with taking my pictures," Erix explained.

"Pictures," Peter asked, tilting his head curiously, "For what?"

"This dating app..."

"Say less," Peter said, excitedly going through his closet, "I have a few outfits in mind for some good pictures!"

He set outfits down on the bed and pushed one in particular in his hands.

"Go change into this and come to the living room," Peter ordered.

Erix did as he was told. He changed into the clothes which turned out to be a suit. He found not only Peter but Chris, Derek, and Malia in the living room. They helped him pose for the pictures before changing again. He did the process a few more times until they had enough pictures to choose from. Then they all sat together to help him finish the profile.

"Okay time to make choices," Peter said, obviously having a lot of fun with the process.

Erix went to the page. He scrolled through quite a few pictures. Some he knew, some he didn't. Finally, he stopped a certain name. Elijah M.

"Has to be a different Elijah, right," Peter asked, "I mean a guy like him can't possibly be on this app."

"Yet I'm on this app, Pete," Erix sassed, "I wouldn't be surprised he was too. But in any case, let's take some risks, why don't we?"

Erix swiped right on the name and kept going.

Later that night he received a message asking for a date. The guy would prefer he'd see him in person after claiming he was too handsome to exist. Erix chuckled and agreed to the idea. They made plans to go on a casual breakfast date the next day.

 They made plans to go on a casual breakfast date the next day