Chapter 13: The Phone Call

Erix had a smile plastered on his face as he cleaned his room. He was making his bed when he saw Elijah forgot his wallet by accident. Erix chuckled.

"Seems fate keeps trying to bring us together again," Erix muttered.

Klaus opened the front door and let Erix in.

"Didn't think I'd see you here so soon," Klaus said.

"Elijah..."

"Have you seen him," Klaus interrupted, "I've been trying to get ahold of him but he's not picking up. Has he called you lately?"

Erix shook his head and started thinking back to the last time he saw him. His phone started ringing, making him look at the Caller ID.

"Klaus..."

Klaus looked at him as Erix clenched his jaw. He responded to the call.

"Elijah, where are you," Erix asked, "Your brother has been looking for you."

"Sorry, Mr. Hale. Elijah is unavailable right now."

"Who the hell is this," Erix said, frowning deeply.

"You haven't heard of me, I'm shook. My name is Katerina or Katherine as many call me," Katherine smiled, savoring the jealousy dripping from Erix, "You're boyfriend has been here the whole time. With me in my home. Let your imagination do whatever you'd like with that. Hey, did you know that your ex was here too? They've been talking. Such great friends..."

Erix squeezed his eyes shut and smothered his animalistic side pushing through.

"Where is he," Erix said, his voice turning calm and gentle, "Where's Elijah?"

"Do you not care for Sam," Katherine asked, "How rude of you. Such horrible manners..."

"I have priorities," Erix said, "Besides if you kidnapped Sam Winchester, I'm not the only hunter looking for you. And the other guy, well he hates when people fuck with his little brother. That's a death wish, sweetheart."

"You really think I'm scared of a hunter," Katherine scoffed, "Please..."

"This one you should be," Erix said, "This guy is dating a literal angel. He's fought and killed countless demons and angels alike. He's not your regular hunter. But you're right you handle him. I just hope you have a plan on killing him and making sure he stays dead. He has a bad habit of coming back to life repeatedly... You do have plan right? I would help you but you've wasted my time by calling me..."

"So you give up Elijah that easily," Katherine asked, trying to sound confident.

"Honestly I am considering it," Erix said, "I tried talking to you and now I'm just bored. You lost my interest. Good luck with the other guy though..."

"I'll send you the address to come get him," Katherine said, "As long as you stay for a chat and tell me more about this so called immortal hunter. Call it good favor between us..."

"I'll call it a business proposal," Erix said, "But I'll collect interest with this offer. You can say this is me being reasonable."

"Fine," Katherine sighed, rolling her eyes, "Hurry up or they're both..."

"Threats won't work on me, sweetheart," Erix said, "I actually need to give a damn for that to work. So try again."

The line went quiet.

"I'll be waiting," Katherine said, hanging up.

Erix lowered the phone as his eyes finally glowed red in rage.

"I'm going to rip that bitch's head from her fucking body and make her watch as I tear her limbs off with my fucking claws," Erix growled, "I'll be back..."

"You're not going to actually let her live," Klaus asked, "After kidnapping her?"

"It's called bluffing my way to buy some time," Erix said.

"Erix."

He turned his head just enough to meet Klaus's gaze.

"Make her suffer," Klaus said.

Erix gave a smirk before leaving.