Special Chapter 1

(Warnings: Mentions of Sexual Assault, Trauma, and Trauma Responses)

I'm going to be introducing the more closer relatives of the Hale Family (that's alive anyway). That way it can help clear some things up. If you want more special chapters like these let me know. Whether it's for family, partners, and/or friendships.

 Whether it's for family, partners, and/or friendships

-Peter Hale is the oldest of the living Hale's. He is Erix's twin brother and older than him by a 10 minutes. He's known as the psychotic brother, although Erix has a rather violent temper when pushed far enough. He has a daughter, Malia and is dating a hunter by the name of Chris Argent. When Talia died he took over in caring for the family. He is an Omega although when Scott's pack needs extra help he's called. Other than that he keeps to himself since he enjoys basking in peace and quiet most of the time.

-Some of his nicknames among the others are Pete (from Erix), Dad (Malia), Uncle Jackass (Derek), Lunatic (Stiles), Dear; Baby; Babe (Chris), etc.

-He is considered bisexual in this story with a preference for females but occasionally men (considering that he's married to Chris Argent).

-Malia Hale is the daughter of Peter Hale and the baby of the Hales. She is the cousin of Derek and the niece of Erix. She is a werecoyote. Her mother is deceased but Chris taught her everything she may need to know from a mother. She has a step brother, Isaac, who was is the adopted son of Chris. But other than that she has no other siblings. However, her relationship with Derek is similar to that of a sibling. She is rather spoiled because of Erix and Chris. She is a more active member of Scott's pack.

-Some nicknames others called her by are Little Monster (Derek), Babe; Sweetheart; Love (Scott and Kira), Baby Hale (Stiles and Lydia), Princess/Prince (Erix and Chris), Mal (Theo and Liam), Angry Chihuahua (Klaus, Damon, and Kol), etc.

-She is genderfluid with pronouns being he/she/they and is pansexual/polyamorous as well (since she's dating Scott and Kira).

-Erix Hale is the twin of Peter. He is younger than him but very much more protective of his twin. He's one of the only ones capable of calming Peter down and making him rethink his choices. He's usually a sweet, lovable guy to most but a fierce opponent to his enemies. He doesn't like using his werewolf genes too much. Usually he relies on his human side. That is mainly due with his time spent around the Winchesters for so many years. That usually means when he's fighting he's not using all his strength or power as he smothers it a lot. He is an alpha werewolf due from a past fight with another alpha, causing him to accidentally take their power. He's naturally charming and enjoys the feeling of freedom and adventure. Occasionally, he doesn't mind slowing down and enjoying quiet but he likes to be on the move for multiple reasons.

-Some of his known nicknames are E (Damon, Dean, Peter, etc.), Uncle E (Derek and Malia), Damon Number 2 (Stefan, Klaus, and Freya), Dear; Darling; Baby; Sweetheart (Elijah), etc.

-He is considered bisexual with a preference for men.

-Derek Hale is the nephew of Peter and Erix. He is Malia's cousin but considers her as his little sister most times. He is a beta in the McCall pack although most times he usually coaches Scott. He is quite fond of Erix but he does still love Peter as his uncle too. He doesn't really involve himself in other's business but when it comes to family gossip he's more than willing to hear it. Also he has a bunch of little childish items in his bedroom that he collects to experience the joy of being young again. Erix often helps pay for the trinkets he collects for fun.

-Nicknames he often goes by are Der; Sourwolf (Stiles), Grumpy Cat (Dean, Kol, Klaus, Kai and Damon), Goth-Wolf (Theo, Mason, Corey, and Charlie), etc.

-Derek is considered Aromantic in this story. But it doesn't take away his hypersexual feelings due to past sexual assaults.

 But it doesn't take away his hypersexual feelings due to past sexual assaults

-Damon Salvatore is a distant relative of the Hales. He was actually part of the werewolf generation but due to him becoming a vampire his genes changed. However he is the doppelgänger of Erix. He had a unknown child a year before becoming a vampire. He met Erix by accident when he came to Mystic Falls with the Winchesters. That's how he found out about his doppelgänger. He holds a lot of characteristics of Erix (usually involving his natural charm and protective ways). He is also closely involved with the Mikaelsons because of his younger brother, Stefan.

-Some of his nicknames are Day (Erix), Damon Number 1 (Klaus and Freya), Handsome; Eternal Stud; Dear; Cupcake (Kai), The Other Salvatore (Kol, Klaus, and Rebekah), Eternal Dumbass (Dean), Hot Topic Wannabe (Theo, Liam, and Stiles), etc.

-Damon is considered bisexual with a preference for women (although he's currently engaged to Kai Parker).

(As a side note I wanted to let you guys know that you are more than welcome to comment on the chapters. It helps with motivation for my stories. Questions also help with inspiration as well.)