𝐓𝐖𝐎

Jamila's pov________At the mall

Jamila's pov
________
At the mall

"Mila, you gon wear that for box fest? Who you tryna see..slum-" I quickly stopped her from saying anymore because she knew exactly what she was doing right now.

"Sev. Fuck no..I ain't going to see that nigga, I'm really there for wick and lone." I smirk as Sevyn, Woods, and I continue to walk around the store Forever 21 to find clothes for box fest. "Oh- yeah we know how much you love you some Autumn." Woods says snickering with Sevyn behind me.

I haven't been to concerts like this but I was mad excited when I got invited. Since I'm from Jersey, my mom allowed me to drive up to Brooklyn with my friends a few days earlier so we could see some things. Box fest is tomorrow though..I already have an outfit but the girls wanted to go to the mall just in case there's an after party..which I doubt will happen but you never know. I know damn well I'm not going.

"Im tryna find some bad bitches tomorrow for real." Woods says as takes a hit from her vape as I reach over and take a hit too, exhaling the smoke out as Sevyn coughs. "Atleast let me have a hit..damn!" Sev says as she snatches the brightly colored vape from me and takes a few more hits than we did.

As we continued to walk, I started to see someone familiar. A lil short nigga with glasses and dreads..and next to him was a lightskin nigga with some curly hair that you could only see a little because he had one of those masks on. "Woods couldn't have set this up.."  I mumble to myself as we get closer.

namil's pov
________
At the mall

"Nah..hold up Wesley..I thought you were lying when you said you knew Woods was at this mall. The girls in New York already?!" I watched Tana and his buddy Yung Fazo jump up and down as if they were excited to see the girls. Niggas not even that famous in the underground and my friends all drooling over the two.

"Woods is out here? Dawg..Y'all must want me to go to jail or something. I'm not finna put my hands on the nigga but you know her friend got that ugly attitude and she might say some smart." I mumble as Wesley must have heard and started laughing, hitting my shoulder.

"Nigga..JM in real life is quiet, if she say something I gotchu and you know that." Wesley says as he starts to look pass me and widens his eyes, smiling. "There they go now." I quickly turn around then turn back around because I didn't want them to think I wanted to see them too..I just didn't know how they looked in real life.

Jamila's pov
________
At the mall

"You bitch ass niggas looking back at us like we the grim reaper or something..wassup." Woods says as he dabs the boys up as one of them starts jumping up and down. I'm pretty sure that's Tana..with Fazo beside him. "Woods..I fuck with your music to be honest." Tana approaches Woods as she smiles and nods. "Thanks."

"I look around and start waving to everyone, making sure not to make any eye contact with slump who I could feel glaring so hard at me. "Y'all already know woods but this is my other best friend Sevyn." I say to the boys as Sevyn smiles and introduces herself.

"Damn, your whole friend group bad at this point." Wesley says as Chris runs up to Sevyn and smiles. "Nah..JM, lemme have Sevyn..she bad." I roll my eyes as Sevyn smirks and pulls him closer. "Y'all do whatever but if I find something out..I'ma break yo tail." I point at Chris as he starts looking offended at me causing me to snicker.

‧₊˚ ✩

Now we're all about to eat at the food court after everyone warmed up to each other. Well except for me and slump..which I'm cool with. I started to scroll on my phone as the other's went to go order the food, I'm pretty sure slump was with them also but that wasn't my business.

namil's pov
________
At the mall

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the table we all picked. No one was really there except a ginger. Pretty sure that was JM but I wasn't gonna say anything. That ho could do all she want..at least she wasn't in my face.

I sat down at the table as I watched her look up for one second but quickly look back down. I snorted for a little, she looking like I'm the boogie man that she can't make eye contact with..damn. Scary ass hoe, I think to myself as I chuckle and snort again.

"Is there something funny?" I hear the familiar voice say as I look up and meet JM looking at me from across the table. "Nigga..no one's laughing at you..I'm on my phone." I hold it up and roll my eyes looking back down at it, knowing good and well that I was lying. "Yeah okay." I hear her mumble as I look back up a little then roll my eyes even harder.

"Alright niggas..we back with the food." I hear Tana say as I watch the rest of the group come back with their food. "Thanks..y'all was taking mad long. Got me sitting here with this bitch." I mumbled as Wesley rolled his eyes. "Yo, y'all gotta figure out a way to get along..you swear you done with this kota shit and then all of a sudden she come around and you tweakin out this bih." He says and hands me my food as I flip him off and start to eat my fries.

Jamila's pov
________

I watch the group come back with our food as I flash a glare at my friends while they sit down looking at me dumbfounded until I tilt my head towards slump. "Jamila come on now..it's not that serious that he sitting over there, but just know y'all needa find a way to get along cause you clearly not dissing him back." Woods says as I take a fry and shrug my shoulders. Whatever.

"I can see y'all niggas fucking or something." Sevyn says as I move my phone up to hit her as Woods laughs and moves my arm down. "Alright now Mila..she was joking." I put my phone down and continue eating as I look at Sevyn. "You lucky I love you Sev but that nigga don't deserve to be up in this." I say as I move my hands up to my tiddies, moving them up and down as the girls start cheering a little, leaving they boys confused.

"Alright maybe that was too much." I say in a low voice.

1173 words