𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Jamila's pov________hotel

Jamila's pov
________
hotel

When we finished eating, Wesley and the boys offered to drive us home but I told the girls I was gonna stop at a store while I walked back the rest of the way. At first they said no and tried to force me to squish in the car with them but then they finally gave in and let me go. I know my mom told them to look after me but damn..not too much. Once I said bye and assured them I would be fine, I started walking.

I came across a crystal shop when I was walking with the girls earlier but when we tried to go in, Chris called and told us to hurry. Nigga always on our asses like..they could've waited 5 more minutes for us and they would survive. I was still hungry so I didn't mind leaving but just know that store wasn't going anywhere without me going inside. Hopefully I can get some bracelets and some to bring back for the girls and my sister.

My thoughts about what bracelets I should get was soon interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned around, quickly pulling out my airpod. "What the he- oh..namil?" I looked at the taller boy looking at me. "I thought you were in the car with everyone else?" I mumbled.

Namil's pov
________
outside

I originally didn't plan to go walk with Jamila but when I tell you I couldn't breathe in that squished ass car..I had to get out. Them niggas tried to get me to sit on the floor like I'm not the tallest In that bitch. Of course Chris mentioned that I should go walk with Jamila to keep her company since I knew New York better. Yeah..Rochester..nigga, we're in Brooklyn. But I finally gave in and let Wes stop the car while I caught up with Mila.

"I thought you were in the car with everyone else?" I watch her say in a low voice and stop walking while I stand next to her. "Yeah no, I couldn't breath in there and they tried to put me on the floor. I had to get out of there plus you shouldn't be walking alone out here." I say to her while we start to walk and she smiles. "That's sweet of you but I don't everyone worrying about me, I'm alright." Jamila says while she takes her left airpod from her pocket, putting it back in her ear.

After a few blocks we made it to the crystal store she was walking to. I was never really into crystals and I wondered if they even served a purpose but before we went inside the store Jamila gave me a small lesson on certain crystals but I still didn't understand. "What bracelets did you want?" I follow Jamila as we go to the section full of beaded bracelets on the wall. "I'm not sure yet.." she says looking around the wall

"This nigga took like 10 hours to pick out 5 bracelets." I say to Wesley on FaceTime as he called to "check on me." That nigga really wanted to know if we ended up fucking..whole time, she's overthinking about a damn bracelet. Never again will I be up in here. It was cute though.

"You ready to go?" Jamila says as she walks up to me with her small store bag. "I'm ready when you are." I mumble standing up and exiting the shop with her. I can't wait to get back to the hotel and take a long ass nap.

Jamila pov
________
hotel

The walk back was shorter than I expected but maybe because Namil and I spent the whole time talking. Mostly music and basic stuff, I wouldn't have expected to beef with him if I met him in real life before this. I kinda felt bad keeping him in the crystal shop for so long but he had no choice...he could have left though.

Once we made it back to the hotel, everyone was waiting for us and of course Sev and Woods wanted to hear the 'tea'. I had to shut them down when I told them nothing really happened because yeah..nothing really happened. Namil was knocked out while I was busy picking bracelets but at least the girls loved them. I couldn't wait to get my sister's reaction because she's been dying for these.

While we played a few rounds of mortal kombat, Tana got a dm about another party and of course the girls forced me to go to this one since I didn't show up to the last. "Alright, the boys and I gonna get ready at our hotel..just all be ready in a hour." Wesley said standing up from the couch while the boys followed behind him and we exchanged our goodbyes.

This party was just more like a hangout so I planned not to go all out but that's rare for me anyways. After waiting for Sev and Woods to get dressed, I finally got my shower and put my clothes on. I got bored of my ginger so I decided to switch my wig up and do a black one, styling it into 2 pigtails with a swoop while I wore my babyphat tracksuit top and some leggings. I haven't been to a party in a while since it wasn't my thing but hopefully I could meet a few artists.

922 words