𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

645 likes ★Likes by cherriwoods and others

645 likes
Likes by cherriwoods and others..
Luvjmm: nigga you can't hang 🤷🏾‍♀️

@keithypooh: mommy
—Luvjmm: yes 🤔

@slump6s: you usin my song lyrics 😪
—Luvjmm: I'll do it again if I wanna
—cherriwoods: get out my wife cmmnts

@summerwalkerisbae: THE PINK 🤕

@wysza: where the top from pookie
—Luvjmm: I'm gatekeeping rn 🤭
—yvngchris: it's a babyphat hoodie
—Luvjmm: @yvngchris ima kill u

|Load more comments... |

Jamila's pov
_________
Car/ party

I started to laugh to myself as I read the comments from the post of my outfit for the party. This time, I was sitting in the trunk with Sev because this car ain't have no room...we made it work though. "Chris you bitch ass nigga..I wasn't really tryna gatekeep." I pushed the back of his head as he tried to turn around and hit me back. "Yeah alright, Ima get yo ass once we out this bitch." That nigga know he ain't getting nothing.

Once we made it to the party..this time it was only outside which was smart of Tecca cause this nigga already know he don't wanna clean the house again. It was a cute vibe as I ran into a few artists who said they liked my music and asked to collab..we know damn well they lying though. Sev and Woods were already tryna get drunk but that wasn't finna happen on my watch, I would be so embarrassed to catch them niggas dancing on tables.

After a while the party started to get boring so I decided to go to the front of the house where I found slump sitting down. He never seemed like the party type so I wasn't surprised but I decided to join him..mostly for the weed. "Why you sitting here alone?" I said to him as I took the blunt from his hand and took a hit. "The party is just boring to me." I watched him say in reply as I smiled. I felt like since we were alone it was a good time to apologize for..you know.

""Oh..by the way. I realized at Box Fest I didn't give you a proper apology so I wanted to say sorry for the song and sorry for all the shit talking I did after that. It was mad childish." I said looking at him while I waited for a reaction. I started to look up at the sky, examining the clowns so that I could avoid the fact that it was very awkward but thank god Namil gave me a response.

"Yeah nigga that shit was childish. We cool though." He said, moving a little closer to me to take his blunt back. "Oh okay good, You sure? Cause I don't wanna ma-" I started to go on but soon got quiet once I felt Namil's gaze on me. At this point both of us were high out of our minds off one blunt, but out of nowhere I felt him pull me close and kiss me softly.

Namil's pov
________
party

Tecca's party are always gonna be the best parties but I was never really a party person. I would always greet people and chill but after a while it gets boring. I decided to go to the front of the house and chill on the porch to light up a blunt where I would also be alone because everyone was in the back.

I figured Jamila would be the type to be partying with her friends so it caught me off guard when she was sitting on the porch with me. Before she actually apologized, I already forgave her but I still felt the apology was needed so I was glad she actually did it. I really don't know what got into me but all I  was geeked as fuck..next thing I know Jamila and I kissed.

"My fault Jamila." I mumbled as she nodded and it was quiet for a few seconds. I really didn't know how to break the silence at this point, all I know is I was ready to go to bed. "Namil, How you gettin home?" I heard her say in low voice as I look up. "Shit, I don't know..an Uber maybe. Why?" I say in return as I dig in my pocket to start rolling another blunt. "Chill on the weed, you needa get home first." Jamila says grabbing the weed from me as I roll my eyes and lay my head back, falling asleep.

756 words

This one kinda short I'm sorry pooks 😪