𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Namil's pov ________home

Namil's pov
________
home

"Namil..get up, we boutta open presents." I quickly sit up as I hear my brother's loud ass voice echo through the house. This lil nigga gotta stop yelling cause I will gladly go back to sleep. "Alright..I'm finna come." I yell back before looking down at my finger, admiring one of the rings Jamila gifted me last night. "Nigga really though this wasn't much." I mumble and get up to brush my teeth.

While brushing my teeth, I start recalling the things I did with Jamila last night. She really called me a yellow fuck..come on now. I roll my eyes in the mirror and look up as I seen my mom standing in the doorway. "So how was it with Jamila?" She says as I laugh and rinse my mouth out. "It was alright, I don't know when I'm gonna ask her officially." I say while we both walk downstairs. "Surprise her." My mom says as I nod and sit down on the couch, watching my brother open his presents.

Jamila's pov
________
aunt's house

"Come on NiyNiy let's open presents!" I pick her up from my mom's bed. "Aww, you look so cute in these pjs..you gonna let me borrow them." I say as we go to my room to get Woods. "Mariii, I got your presents now get up." I say handing her a few boxes with purple wrapping as she sits up from her bed and yawns. "Aww Mila! Lemme get yours." She says as I get up and walk down the stairs. "Merry Christmas guys." I say to my family before sitting Janiyah down on the floor.

This Christmas as a real good one! Not saying the previous one's were bad but I enjoyed this one. My mom and Aunts got me some clothes, crystals, and hair products now trust me..I was hypeee. I got
Woods a few clothing pieces along with a No stylist vinyl and she was so excited she almost cried. After opening presents, I decided to FaceTime Namil because I was most definitely missing his ass.

"Heyy Namil." I say once he answers the FaceTime. "Hey Mila, now lemme see what you got." He says as I show him a few things before Janiyah runs in and hops on my lap, looking in the camera. "Girl- if you wanted to say hi just say that." I huff and turn the camera to her. "Heyy Janiyah." Namil waves to her as she smiles and waves back. "Can't wait to see a mini Namil and Jamila around here." I hear Woods say as I nod. "Nah, for real." I laugh and continue to talk to Namil. "Wesley and Dami are out here so y'all tryna hang out later?" Namil says as I nod.

‧₊˚ ✩

Once it hit 8, Christmas dinner was finally ready and Sevyn came with her family. While we waited for the plates to be made, I started to catch her up on Namil and I and she was so damn excited. "Aww, y'all cute." She says as she lays her head on Woods shoulder. "Chris couldn't make it out here for the holidays." She says as I hug her and laugh. "That nigga better come out for Valentine's Day." We all laugh and make our way to the dinning room to eat.

The girls and I tried to hurry since we were gonna be hanging out with Namil and his friends later but the food was so damn good. Once we finished, I went to my room and threw on some leggings and a divide the youth hoodie. "Alright, I'm ready." I say putting on some lip gloss as Sev, Woods, and I try to say bye to our family members but they were too busy hitting the electric slide. I'm glad I had family time but I was surely missing Namil all day. "He waiting outside." I say as I open the door and spot his car, walking towards it to go on the passenger side.

Namil's pov
________
car

"Hey Namil." I hear Jamila say as I turn to her and smile. "Hey." I say back as I watch her turn around and greet Dami and Wes. "Oh hey y'all." I say to Sevyn and Woods as they both say "hi" and I start driving. "So what we doing?" I hear Sev say as look at the rear view mirror. "There's this underground concert and a few of my friends performing." I say as they nod and I hand Jamila the aux cord.

Once we made it to the building we all got out but we didn't get inside the building for a good 10 minutes because these niggas wanted to take pictures. "The photos could wait until we were leaving." I roll my eyes and walk inside the door, hearing some music playing. "Wes you tryna perform something?" I say as he nods before I look at Dami. That nigga looked like he was finna turn the bathroom into a whole hotbox. "Wha- oh hell yeah, I'm down to perform." He says as I shake my head and go backstage, while I introduce them to a few of my other friends.

We all watched a few performances before one of my friends came down and told me that Dami and I could perform since we were surprise guests. "Alright, ima be back." I say to Jamila and kiss her cheek. "Okay, be careful." She says as I smile and nod before walking up the steps to enter the stage.

Jamila's pov
________
concert

During the concerts, I met a few of slump's friends as most of them said they loved my music. I never thought so many people would actually know me like that but damn. "Jamila..Dami and slump boutta perform your fav song." I look up confused as I hear the beat for 'Relax!' from Dani's new album. "Cause Namil's voice is just so..wheww." I say as they start laughing.

I watched the 2 perform a few songs and it seemed like they had fun. Namil made a whole speech about how he had a surprise and all of a sudden, I hear a familiar beat that was for one of my recent songs. "Jamila..take yo ass up there! You know you wanna perform!" Woods says as I widen my eyes and slump holds his hand out on the stage. "This nigga is crazy."

  ♡
1077 words