𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Jamila's pov________aunt's house

Jamila's pov
________
aunt's house

Over the past few days, I didn't get to hang out with Namil because I was out doing activities with my family members which I didn't mind but these kids are bad as hell. Today it was Christmas Eve so Amaria and I were up all morning helping my mom and aunts prep for Christmas dinner.

"Maaa, can Maria and I finally sit down now..it's 11, we been up since 7." I whine as my mom rolls my eyes along with my Aunts calling me extra. "Yeah..go 'head. Dont be mad when dinner is finished late tomorrow." She says as I smile and grab Woods hand, walking to the room. "You think Namil will like the present?" I pull out the small box as it was a small Chrome Hearts ring. "Hell yeah, you giving it to him tonight?" Woods said as she looked at the ring. "I can't wait to see what you got me this year." She went on as I laughed. "You'll see tomorrow."

‧₊˚ ✩

It was around 8pm and I finished making cookies with my cousins. I was surprised these lil niggas still believed in Santa but I was pretty sure I was the same at their age too. While I was napping earlier I got a text from Namil as he was asking if we could hang out at his tonight. I told him yeah but I'm not sure how Im gonna get through my mom with this..

"Hey ma, can I go visit one of my friends?" I say walking into her room with Woods right behind me as she raises her eyebrow, looking up from her book. "You mean Namil? Yeah, sure..just don't be out fucking." She says as I look at her confused wondering how she knows him. "I might have told her too muc-" Woods says as I turn around and glare at her. "Anyways, you already know Ian into that stuff, Love you!" I say to my mom, giving her a kiss before running out the room.

I went to my room and grabbed my coach book bag, putting Namil's present along with a few other things. "No because I can't wait to see Sev tomorrow. She gotta catch up on a few things." I say as Woods laughs and nods. "Right..like you tellin Ms. Liy you won't fuck Namil." She says, lowering her voice. "Nigga shut up." I laugh and put my bookbag on, waiting for her. "You ready to go?" I say as she nods and we make our way out the door after saying bye to my family. I couldn't wait to see this nigga slump.

Woods offered to walk with me to Namil's house since she was also gonna go over to Sev's and help her with wrapping presents because when I tell you ole girl can't wrap presents for shit..that nigga really can't.

FLASHBACK 💭

"Come on so y'all can get y'all presents." Sev says as she grabs a few boxes from under the tree. "Damn girl, you went all out for this Christmas." Woods says as we enter Sev's room and sit on the floor. When I looked at the small box, it seemed to be covered in gift wrap with no tape but maybe she ran out of tape so I started to take off the wrap but whole time..this nigga wrapped the jewelry box in tape. "What the hell Sev." I say as she looked at me confused. "What?"

____________________________________

I laugh recalling the situation as my thoughts soon get interrupted when I came back to reality and realized I'm still sitting on Namil's porch. "I look like a creep." I laugh to myself and knock on the door lightly, hopping he could still hear the knocks. After a few minutes, I hear the noise of the lock..revealing Namil showing his dimples. "Hey Mila." He says as I wave and look at him. This nigga got on Cookie Monster pajama pants? "Not the pants..now hurry up and let me in, it's cold out here." I say as he quickly moves back and lets me in.

He leads me upstairs and we enter his bedroom. "You can sit on my bed, I tried cleaning up quickly but you came to fast." He laughs as I nod and sit down on his bed. "You tryna watch a movie?" He says as I look up from my phone and nod. "You acting all quiet now.. what's up." He says, making me look up from my phone again and roll my eyes. "Nigga, I'm not shy. Now come here so we could watch this movie."

After we watched the movie, I sat up on the bed and took off my hoodie as Namil wrapped his arms around me. "I know I'm fine but damn." I say as he smirks and looks at me. "Mila, shut up." I laugh and kiss his cheek, pulling away. "Damn, okay I see how you gettin." I hear him say making me turn around as he walks over and grabs my chin, kissing my lips. This nigga be making me fall for him more and more everyday.

"Oh yeah, I got something for you. Merry Christmas Jamila." Namil says as he gets up and hands me a small box. "Oh- you didn't have too-" I said opening the box, revealing a vivienne westwood necklace. "Nigga, how did you know I wanted this." I say as I squeal and turn around to get his gift. "It's not much but..hopefully you like it." I smile and hand him the small box. "Merry Christmas." I watch him open the box as his eyes light up. "I remember you said you wanted to wear more rings..so I got you a few." I say with a small smile. I watch him close the box and hug me. "Naah this is more than not much. I love it..thank you." I laugh at his response and pull away from his hug.

"So you know it's Christmas..you tryna give me hea-." Namil says as I look at him and pop his arm. "I'm not messing up my damn wig for that." I shake my head and walk over, sitting on his lap, and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'll see about New Years though." I smile and play with his chain as he starts kissing up and down my neck. "N-Namil..stop playing." I whimper before he puts his head up, chuckling. "Say my name again?" He says making me hit his arm. "Namil hush, you yellow fu-."

After a few hours, I decided to get ready to leave since it was about to hit 12 and Woods texted me saying she was on her way anyways. "Alright Mil, I'm about to leave so I don't get my ass beat." I stand up and get my things as he laughs and nods. "Okay, call me tomorrow..I'm tryna see what you get." He smiles showing his dimples and whew, my knees almost felt weak. "I gotchu, see you later." I kiss his lips softly before he walks with me to the door and I walk out.

"Ooo girl..so what y'all was doing up in there." Woods says as I hold her hand and we start walking. Once we made it home and attempted to sneak in without my mom noticing..key word: attempted. We ended up getting a small lecture from my mom but she eventually let us go since it was Christmas. I went to my room and changed, getting in my bed. I really don't know what Namil and I are but I hop he isn't playing me, I'm starting to like this nigga a lot.

1297 words