𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Jamila's pov_________restaurant

Jamila's pov
_________
restaurant

"JM..get up." I heard someone tap me as I look up and see Namil. "I told you..stop..calling me that." I said while I rubbed my eyes and seen my food on the table. "How was your nap?" I heard Namil say as I started to stuff my mouth with pancakes, looking up at him confused. "It was good." I tried to say with my mouth full, but I eventually repeated myself after swallowing my food.

After we ate, all the boys went to the bathroom and Namil gave me his phone to play a game while he left. I played a few rounds of temple run before I seen a message notification at the top of his phone. It was from an unknown number, I tried not to look but it wasn't like he would know the number..well that's what I thought.

???: when u gon tell ha ???: bout us 😪

???: bout us 😪

???: when u gon tell ha ???: bout us 😪

???: I miss u

My eyes started to burn while I looked at the texts pop up one after the other

My eyes started to burn while I looked at the texts pop up one after the other. I should've known it wasn't just me..he told me he loved me though? We're we even dating? I started to think to myself before I exited out the app and slammed the phone down a little when Namil came back. "Nigga, chill on my phone." I heard him say as I looked up and gave him a half smile. "My bad, that game was making me mad." I said glancing at him before getting my things, making my way out the door with Sev and Woods.

Namil's pov
________
outside

Once we all left the restaurant, I got in the car and let Jamila get in the front. While I drove her back home, I realized she was acting different..she didn't even look me in my face. I know she was on my phone but what possibly could have been on my phone so I know that this ain't my fault.

"Ight, we here." I said, mumbling to Jamila as she got all her belongings and got out the car. "I love yo-," I heard the door slam harshly, making me get quiet quickly. I tried to ask what was going on with the sudden mood change the whole car ride but she never told me nor said anything else to me. "She's been doing this since I came out the bathroom." I rolled my eyes and look at the wheel before putting my hands down and driving.

Jamila's pov
_________
Aunt's house

"Finally..you're back! I need you to start packing your things up so We can get on the road." I heard my mom say as I nodded and put a smile on my face. "Finally, We could go home..I miss Jersey." I mumble and go to the room with Woods so we can pack up our things..and I can tell her about this nigga slump.

"Nah, Ima talk to that nigga when I find his ass cause.." I heard Woods say as I laugh and shake my head. "Don't worry about it, he'll figure it out." I say as Woods shakes her head. "You not gon talk about it to him?" I hear Woods, making me shake my head. "We weren't even official..so it don't really matter." I sigh and get my suitcase, walking out the room so we could say by to my family.

"You sure you okay?" I roll my eyes at Woods while I make my way into the back with her. "I mean, I don't know I just really thought he was serious-" I started to talk, holding back my tears but I started to feel and oncoming headache and all of a sudden I just broke down. I was really getting comfortable with him and we would've been better off beefing after all.

649 words

(This one is short, I'm sorry guys!)