𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

namil's pov________on stage

namil's pov
________
on stage

"LETS TALK BOUT IT, IM FINNA JUMP IN THE WHIP AND THEN HOP OUT IT." I entered the stage, screaming the lyrics to my song One. The stage was going crazy as usual to this song. I knew they were gonna go real crazy for twentyball.

"ITS A 3 AND A 2 BUT BITCH I AM THE-" I turn the mic to the crowd as they all yell the rest. "Y'all niggas crazy." I say as I get the cloth from one of the speakers and wipe my face off before taking a sip of my water.

I already knew I was gonna get even more mad going back and forth with JM so I just decided to leave. I'm not gonna cause a whole scene but her apology wasn't even that good though she explained her reasoning to me. I still want that apology. I kinda forgave her, plus I had to perform so I wasn't finna be mad over no girl..cmon now.

Jamila's pov
________
boxfest

"I told the nigga my reasoning, alright?" I say to my friends as we all sit on the black couch, rolling up a wood. After slump and I got into our little altercation, you know they came running in asking for the details. These niggas lived for this..I don't know why though, I ain't find this shit funny.

"Well..did you actually apologize?" Woods said as she empathized the word 'actually' making me roll my eyes. These niggas treating me as if I'm in pre-school or some shit. I know I didn't really apologize but he should have got the idea already. If not..oh well.

"Well, no not really.." I say as I break eye contact with Woods and look around the room. "Come on now Jamila, you know what you did wrong and you gotta fix it. There's already enough people deal with outside of the underground, just actually say sorry." Sevyn says as she lays her head on my shoulder, letting out a stressed sigh.

"Alright..fine, I'll see what I can do." I look at the girls as they both squeal and hug me.

Namil's pov
________
on/off stage

"Y'all know I love doing this shit and I'm only gonna keep going. I love you guys." I wave to the crowd and grab my cloth before exiting the stage.

"You went crazy on the stage slump." I look up and see Autumn in the door way as I dab him up and laugh. "Nah, you did for real, preciate it though." I laugh and open the door, walking in the room with him as I run into Tana and the rest of the boys. "There go that nigga slump now." Tana runs up to me and smiles. "You did real good kota, proud of you as always." I smile back at him and nod. "Thanks lil bro."

At this point, I was mad tired but we still had the party to go to. I look forward to seeing tecca but I really don't feel like going out. I met back up with the boys as we sat down and watched Fazo do his performance. "NO I CANNOT GO OUT SAD." Tana shakes me as he screams the lyrics and I laugh. "ONLY THING I LOVE IS CASH." I say back to him, nodding my head.

‧₊˚ ✩

After everyone performed, it was 12am but of course these niggas still wanted to party. I really wanted to just go back to the hotel and chill but that wasn't happening. As we all piled up in the car again, the boys ended up arguing over who could sit in the passenger seat which caused me to be squished in the back with Tana and Fazo as they continued to go back and forth about who could sit in the front next. These niggas really be acting different when they not with the fans, I laugh to myself. We all be doing that.

"That's why that bitch ass nigga the passenger Princess now." I hear Tana say as Chris turns around and points his phone at Tana. "Nigga, I don't have the time for yo lil ass and these slick comments, wait till we get out this bitch." Chris says in return leaving Tana quiet with an attitude. Yeah, I should've drove with the girls when they offered me and Chris to go with them.

Jamila's pov
________
hotel

The girls and I ended up leaving the concert a little earlier since they wanted to get ready for Tecca's party. Me on the other hand was really tired so, I told them to enjoy the party without me while I stayed at the hotel. At first, they were all on my back about it but eventually they understood and we made it to the hotel while I helped them get ready.

"Alright pookie, you sure you gonna be okay?" I look up as I see woods, sitting in front of me while Sevyn began to walk over to me also. "Yeah Mari, I'm sure..plus I'll be knocked out once you guys leave." I laugh and stand up to give them both hugs. "Make sure you guys be safe though, text me when you get there." They nod and make their way out the door.

I was already starting to miss Jersey..and my house. I still had a few days out here so even though I sat out for one party, I'm pretty sure there would be more get together's before I leave. I'm just glad so got to meet my bae Autumn..that nigga just get finer and finer in person. I also had to find a way to actually apologize to slump. I wanted us to end on good terms because we couldn't hate each other forever and I already know that my friend's fuck with his friends so..I or us both could use this as a learning lesson. Still hate the nigga though.

1000 words