𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Jamila's pov________Tecca's bnb

Jamila's pov
________
Tecca's bnb

"I feel like shit." I watch Woods walk in the kitchen as Sevyn follows in behind her agreeing. "Since when was Jamila here?" Sevyn said as she ran over and hugged me, filling me in on the details about the party. "I can see you guys had a bunch of fun. But can we go back to the hotel so we can change and go out to eat?" I look at the two as they agree.

"Alright, we're leaving." I walk out the living room and hug Tecca. "I'm sorry I wasn't at this party but I'll be at one definitely before I leave." I smile and wave at the rest of the boys who were currently recovering from last night. So glad that wasn't me but I'm hungry as hell.

‧₊˚ ✩

200 likes ★Likes by slump6s and others

200 likes
Likes by slump6s and others..
Luvjmm: I don't wanna cuff cus that's depressing 😪

@cherriwoodz: lemme get a lick pookie
-Luvjmm: no 😍

@sev11_:lookin GOODT as always 🤭
-Luvjmm: Yk I'm tryna get like you!

@Tana: came back to this planet is a blessing 🪐
-Luvjmm: YAP

@kadenoveryew: LEMME HIT
-Luvjmm: nope
-sev11_: nigga get yo ass on

@Iheartdreadheadsfr: so u and slump cool?

|Load more comments... |

After replying to a few comments on my post, helping Sev and Woods take pain killers, and wait for them to finish showering..it was time to find somewhere to eat breakfast. "Wesley said they got reservations for somewhere right now..y'all tryna go?" Woods said as we exit the hotel building. "It doesn't matter." I mumble and put on my headphones, playing some music.

I started to look around New York. It was pretty nice out here, I always liked walking in areas like this as I visited New York when I was younger. I've been thinking about moving into my own apartment lately but I don't want to leave my mom. I know my ass would be taking the train to see her everyday if I left. Maybe one day we could both move out here though.

The walk to the restaurant was definitely more than a hour long to me. According to Woods it was 30 minutes long but hell to the fucking no. The walk was too long and I surely ain't doing that shit again. Once we entered the restaurant, I ended up sitting between Tana and Slump since Chris took my spot next to Sevyn...that bitch ass nigga though he was real funny. "Where all the bad bitches at..all I see is old women here." Woods says as she glares at Wesley causing him to put his hands up in defense. "When did I say there was bad bitches, nigga all we doing is eating."

Namil's pov
________
restaurant

We all entered the restaurant and sat down. Of course Wesley and Woods were going at it..as usual. Sevyn and Chris were..flirting with each other as if they ain't meet 2 days ago. This shit is wild. I looked over at JM who was just looking through the menu so I leaned over and pointed to the option that had French toast with sides like sausage or bacon. She looked up at me and smiled as I returned her smile and she put the menu down to use her phone.

"Aren't you from New York too?" I look up after a while and see JM looking at me. "Oh yeah, I'm from Rochester though. Wesley said you're like a few hours from here since you in Jersey." I say to her as she nods and starts telling me about her experience in Jersey. "I've only been out there once..but if you actually move out here, let me know." I say in a low voice as I look at my phone, glancing at her. "Oh yeah..JM-" I started to say as she stops me and starts talking. "Just call me Jamila or Mila..the JM thing is weird in real life." She snorts and starts laughing loud while I agree and tell her to call me Namil.

‧₊˚ ✩

"This food is so good..I wonder what the bill boutta come to." I say as I continued eating, watching Jamila tear up the food. "Damn nigga..slow down." I say as I laugh while she looks over at me with a piece of French Toast in her mouth. "I've been waiting to eat for so long, I can't wait. Now leave me alone and let me eat." She continued to eat as I look back at my phone, slowly moving my gaze down to Jamila's face and her lips. Chris wasn't lying when he said this nigga Mila was bad.

774 words