𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Namil's pov________hotel

Namil's pov
________
hotel

After explaining everything to Jamila and apologizing, we were back to being cool. I was so happy as I watched her sit on my lay while I laid down and wrapped my arms around her waist. "So..what you doing tomorrow?" I looked at her as she looks over and smiles. "I'm not sure, I was just gonna get dressed and take a few pictures but that's all." I listened to her say as I nodded and smiled. "Oh okay, we'll I planned something for you so."

Jamila started to fall asleep as I looked at my phone and realized it was now 12:00 am. "Happy birthday Mila!" I said as I jumped on the bed causing her to jump and get up. "Thank you..but you could've waited." I shook my head and handed her the boxes. "You not gonna open the presents? I want you to see what I got you." I said as she started to open the 3 boxes on the bed.

I gifted her with some Nike tech because this nigga kept wearing mine, I got her a plushie set with some hello kitty characters, and some new crystals. She seemed to like the presents a lot but it caught me off guard when she started crying..again. "Nigga, I don't deserve you." She said as she cried into my chest and shook my head and kissed her lips. "Nah, I don't deserve you." I said as she continued to deny it.

When I finally got her to calm down, we were smoking blunts and listening to music. At this point we were high as hell off three blunts. "Mila, come here." I opened my arms as she hummed in respond and walked over to sit on my lap. "I love you." I said before I kissed her lips and we both started roaming our hands around each other's bodies before I heard her return my 'I love you' in between the kiss along with a few moans.

‧₊˚ ✩

"Mil, can you cuddle me now?" I walked out the bathroom and got in bed with Jamila, wrapping my arms around her. Soon after I started to hear small snores from her as I looked over and laughed before taking a picture. I guess my game really put her to sleep, I soon grabbed some of the covers and fell asleep.

Jamila's pov
________
hotel

I opened my eyes and look down as I realize I have no clothes on, recalling what happened last night. I looked over at Namil and laughed a little before picking up my phone to see a text message he sent me around the time I fell asleep.

 I looked over at Namil and laughed a little before picking up my phone to see a text message he sent me around the time I fell asleep

namil: you was SLUMPPED 💀

I rolled my eyes and moved over to start lightly hitting Namil

I rolled my eyes and moved over to start lightly hitting Namil. "Nigga, I was not sleep..I was faking!" I said as I watched him open his eyes in confusion until he started laughing. "Nah don't lie..you was out." He said as he sat up in the bed and smirked. "Head had you acting like a baby." He goes on as I hit him with a pillow and steal all the covers. "Yeah..okay."

After a few hours, I decided to get ready for the day and throw on my birthday outfit. "So how we feelin bout the outfit?" I turned to Namil as he smiled. "You look beautiful." I smiled at him and gave him a hug before walking to the bathroom to start styling my hair. "Thank youu." I said and got my curling iron plugging it into the outlet.

"Alright Namil, I love you. See you later!" I said as I opened the door and left out the hotel to get in my mom's car. "Happy Birthday baby!" She started to attack me with kisses as I shook my head and laughed. "Thank you!" I said before I started to open the pandora bag. I opened the box as it revealed a pink charm to go with my bracelet. "Thank you so much ma, it's so cute." I kiss her cheek and sat back in the car.

My mom took me out to breakfast and invited some of my good cousins and of course my friends. "Hey lil cuz." I look up from my chair and see my cousin Aiden come over before I stand up and hug him. "Hey! How have you been?" I say as we start to catch up before Woods and Sev come over to hug him. "Tonight my friends and I are going out, you should come!" I say as he nods. "Fasho, I heard about how you got a boyfriend or sum."

The restraunt was located inside a mall so I decided to go shopping with Aiden, Woods, and Sevyn. "So what y'all doing tonight?" I hear Aiden say as Sevyn squeals. "We're going to this race car driving thing and definitely taking pictures." She says as Aiden nods while we exit the mall. "Oh okay, that sounds dope."

831 words