𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

11,500 likes ★Likes by bktherula and others

11,500 likes
Likes by bktherula and others..
Luvjmm: merry xmas 🤕
How was my performance??

@sev11_: UR SO CUTE 😞
—Luvjmm: all you bae

@slump6s: shi was crazy + u was shakin ass (couldn't handle that)
—Luvjmm: 😋
—slump6s: IMA EAT IT 🍽

@ILUVUBCK: ur sm prettier in person
—Luvjmm: AWW

@autumnisbae: so u n slump tgther?
—Luvjmm: I fw ur username

|Load more comments... |

Jamila's pov
_________
slump's house

After the performances, Woods, Sev and the other boys decided to stay longer even though I told them we should go home but apparently Wesley said they would be alright. I went over Namil's house and we just sat on the bed and cuddled, watching 'A Madea Christmas.' When the movie finished, I sat up and looked at Namil. "You tryna go live?" I said as I took out my phone and started the live waiting for people to join.

"Heyy." I say sitting my phone up, reading a few comments. "I'm at Daddy Namil's house? That's crazy.. but yeah." I start laughing as Namil looks in the camera and shakes his head. "Y'all gotta stop." I start laughing harder and turn around to show my outfit more before bending over to shake a little ass. "Yeah, that's the most y'all getting now." I hear Namil say as he grabs me and I trip. "Damn nigga, chill. You already got some"

"Okay guys..goodnight, Merry Christmas again." We both said waving in the camera before I ended the live. I never really go live for longer than 30 minutes because it starts to get boring. "You got clothes I could borrow?" I look at Namil as he gets up and starts looking through his drawers and hands me some folded clothes. I go to the bathroom and change into one of his shirts leaving the shorts I had on under my jeans. Once I walk out, I look at Namil eyeing me as I snort. "What?" I say before he shakes his head. "How bout I slap the tip on your tongu-"He starts off before I hit him. "Yeah, take yo ass to sleep."

After a few minutes I hop on the bed and open my arms waiting for him to come over. "I'm finna sleep good." He says as he gets in the bed, laying on my chest. "Yeah..I bet." I laugh and shut my eyes. "Goodnight Jamila, I love you." I hear him say slowly as I pause for a second and smile softly. "I love you too Namil, night," I mumble before dozing off to sleep.

Namil pov
_______
home

I didn't know what to expect from Jamila performing because I knew she never did it but she walked on that shi like a professional, I was proud of her for real. Wes and Dami decided to go out again with Sev and Woods, I told them to come back to mine but they really wanted to party. I was fine watching Christmas movies while I cuddled with Jamila because it was way more better than the fuck ass party they was at.

Finally, Jamila let me lay on her boobs cause nigga..I've been waiting. I looked up at her and expected her to be awake but she was just knocked out. I smiled and listened to her small snores, I never would expected to be close with her like this after the diss but I was really falling for her. I was afraid that she wasn't gonna say 'I love you' back but I felt so relieved when she actually said it back. I really needed to figure out a way to make this official cause I'm most def showing Jamila off when it's official.

‧₊˚ ✩

"Namil? Naaamilll.." I heard someone say as I opened my eyes to meet Jamila in my face. "Good morning to you too." I roll my eyes and say letting out a yawn, this nigga really waking me up. "Morning, I would have let you sleep but I missed your voice." I heard Jamila mumble as I laughed and kissed her lips. "You're good Mila, I'm not upset or nothing." I sit up from my bed and stretch a little. "How was your sleep?" I look over at Jamila and smirk, "it was real good." I recall the moment I laid my head on her chest.

"So, when do you wanna meet my parents?" I say to Jamila was we brush out teeth in my bathroom. I'm real glad my mom brought some extra toothbrushes this week or someone's breath would have been booming. I laugh a little to myself and look out the mirror to see Jamila, holding up her phone while she takes a few pics. "These are so cutee." She says as I shake my head.

39,753 likes ★Likes by sgpwes and others

39,753 likes
Likes by sgpwes and others..
slump6s: I'm really da one 🤕

@Luvjmm: DADDY NAMILL
—slump6s: ma chillll

@kashdami: 🙏🏾🙏🏾
—slump6s: let's not talk ab ur story 😟

@15006s: u n jm..

@damnhmie: JM THERE?

|Load more comments... |

After Jamila and I did our morning routine we decided to run to the shoe store real quick. I decided to let her shower before we leave and give her a pair of my sweatpants and she was looking hella cute. I could've just kept her home and cuddled all day but I could buy some shoes at the moment. "What shoes you wanna get?" I ask Mila as she shrugs and I look around before picking out some shoes.

"Thank you Mil." I heard Jamila say as I smiled and nodded. I ended just buying Mila some dunks so we could match and I brought myself a new pair of black cats. "No problem." I smile and hold her hand as we walk. Wes hit me up and told me to meet them at this breakfast spot so we could all eat, it wasn't so far from the shoe store so it really worked out. "Aw look at Woods and Sev." Jamila says as we enter the restaurant and she runs up to them before they all hug.

These niggas had a whole ass family reunion like they didn't see each other the night before. Lemme not question people's friendship though. Eventually, we all ordered our food and Jamila came over to sit on my lap. "Move down mila." I mumble before she gets down and I wrap my arms around her since it was pretty cold. After a few minutes, I heard small snores from Jamila which made me smile and laugh. This nigga be making me fall harder everyday.

1093 words