𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Namil's pov________home

Namil's pov
________
home.

I tried texting Jamila so many times during the past week. I even tried asking Woods and Sevyn but they wouldn't tell me either. It was getting stressful and I was missing Jamila like crazy. For New Years, Jamila and I said that we were going to pull an all nighter on FaceTime but it was currently 11:25 pm and I wasn't with anyone. I sat in my dark room and stared at the tv while watching SpongeBob.

"I swear..I didn't do anything." I said on the phone with Tana as he shook his head. "You haven't been fuckin wit..what was her name..Alana?" I rolled my eyes when I heard the name. "I been done with her, she's fucking annoying..and she be trying to act like Chrisean too hard." I say as Steven starts dying like ts is funny. "It's a vibe all the ti- Hold on, Ima call you back..my mom is callin." I hear Steven say as I nod and wave in the camera.

I started to think about what Tana said about Alana. We stopped talking months ago but she still acts like she's my crazy side piece. We agreed that we were just sneaky links until she started getting protective crazy over my ass, my head game must be that good though. I laugh to myself and start to go through my messages as I came across a familiar number. I don't remember opening to the text so it was confusing why it said I read it.

"Yo..Steven, she seen the text that Alana sent me so-" I started to put everything together before shaking me head. "Nahh nigga, she most def getting cussed out after this." I mumble making Steven laugh some more. "Told you that hoe was no good, she even tried messing with Che." I looked at the camera with a disgusted look. "She def fucking for the money. But how am I gonna find a way to talk to Jamila..her birthday is coming up too."

*Few weeks later*

Jamila's pov
________
home

"I got invited to perform with Woods before she starts traveling." I say to the live while I laugh at a few comments. "Y'all, stay talking about Namil in here." I mumble and sit the phone up to show my face. "I'm perfoming the day before my birthday so y'all better be ready." I smile and wave to the camera. "Alright, have a good night guys." I say waving before ending the live.

Once I came back from New York, I tried to do more things to get my mind off of Namil but of course his friends would contact me from time to time so I could talk to him but I just can't. He obviously wasn't serious about us they way I was so I might as well keep my distance. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him though.

I didn't really have big plans for my birthday but I knew Sev and Woods were planning something so I didn't mind. They swear I've been moping around the house over Namil but it isn't like that. I just been focusing more on school so that It doesn't sink in. I'm glad Woods asked me to perform because I actually enjoyed it and the fans loved it too.

‧₊˚ ✩

"Y'all going crazy over here." I said into the microphone. "But thank y'all so much for coming. I have one more song before I go though." I start performing one of my recent songs that I released and the crowd started going crazy. I moved up to start taking videos on a few people's phones but I paused for a second when I seen a familiar face. It looked like Namil..but I was probably just seeing things so I quickly brushed it off and continued to rap along to the song.

"Thank you so much guys." I wave to everyone before taking another glance around the crowd but I didn't see anyone who looked like Namil so I knew I was just seeing things. "You good?" I heard Woods say as I was exiting the stage. "I swear I seen that nigga Namil in the crowd but Im not sure." I said while I grabbed a water bottle looking at Woods and Sev entering the room, shaking their heads. "I'm so serious."

Namil's pov
________
arena

I knew it wasn't right to pop up in Jersey out of nowhere to see Jamila but come on now. I had no other way to contact her and I wanted to give her a good explanation along with her birthday gift. I was missing her way too bad, I wouldn't have expected myself to fall that hard but it happened.

I was able to get in contact with Woods and Sev and they said they would help out because even though Jamila claimed she didn't miss me..she did. Woods allowed me to see Mila perform again and after that they would go to the hotel that I decorated but she'll think Woods and Sev did it until she reads the card. Tana said that was too 2016-2017 but I thought it was cute.

"I'm so nervous." I mumble as I walk outside the arena with Katozai, he was visiting some family in Jersey so he decided to come with me and help me set up. I was glad because I most definitely wasn't doing this alone. "You'll be fine." I hear Zai say as we get into the car and make our way back to the hotel.

Jamila's pov
_________
hotel

"Thank you for letting me perform with you but we could've drove back to my house, I don't mind." I say walking into the hotel with Woods. "I figured you would be too tired, plus the house is kinda far." Woods says as I shake my head and we walk through the hall before she hands me my bag along with the hotel room card. "The card number is 202, just wait for me, okay?" I nod and continued walking.

After walking through the long ass scary halls, I finally found the room door. I swear I heard some music playing from the room but I brushed it off and walked into the room, putting my bags down in the closet. When I looked into the room, I widened my eyes to see the room decorated with my favorite color periwinkle and a few gift boxes. "This nigga." I laughed before I walked over to the card and read the note.

Dear Jamila,

Happy Birthday to the most talented, beautiful, sassy girl I know. I know we both started off on bad terms because we were beefing over me being childish but once we finally met, I'm so glad we were able to become cool. I hate that you had to leave New York with us on bad terms because of a misunderstanding. Ever since I have spent time with you, everything seemed so easy. I love the way you try your hardest to reach your goals and how your dedicated to your work. I hope we can grow closer <3

p.s stop callin me a yellow fuck cus that shi ain't it.

                                                 Love, Namil

I finished reading the note as it didn't seem like anything Woods would write, I soon realized who could have wrote this at the beef part. I didn't realize I was crying until I heard the door open revealing Namil as he squinted before mumbling. "Nigga- are you crying?" He walked over to me as I started to cry even more and opened my arms to hug him. "You yellow fuck, I missed you."

1293 words