𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Namil's pov________otw to boxfest

Namil's pov
________
otw to boxfest

"BE MY BITCH BE MY BITCHH." We all yelled in the car laughing. "This shit funny as hell." I take a video of all of them and continue singing with them as we listen to 'Drunk and Nasty' by Pierre Bound. "This song still hit..I don't care." Tana says as he start dancing along to the song. "Nigga sit still..we all squished back her and you wanna dance." Chris tries to yell over the music but Tana could hardly hear so he continued dancing.

We were now on our way to Box Fest, finally. I was looking forward to meeting everyone but also to perform. After the concert, Tecca is throwing an lil after party at his bnb since he's also out here so of course we're invited. I really don't want to go but I already know the boys gon drag me n shi. Hopefully I could get some head or something to relieve my stress. I smirk to myself.

"Alright bitch ass niggas..we here." I quickly loose my trace of thought as Wesley starts talking and the boys start pushing me out the backseat. "Alright now nigga..not to much on my shoulders." I say holding my shoulder as if it was in pain while I get out the car and grab a water bottle. "I'm finna be tweakin out this bih on the stage." I say as we enter the arena in the back and start greeting everyone.

Jamila's pov
________
box fest

"Nah, are we there yet cause..I'm sick of y'all." I say as I open my eyes and look out the window to see that we finally made it to the arena. "Finally damn..y'all needed to cut them vocals off." I say as I get out the car and fix my hoodie. Sevyn and Woods start to flip me off but I just started laughing.

My outfit wasn't that much for the concert cause I already knew it was gonna be all hot. So I just had on a white halter along with some biker shorts and a black zip up. But Sevyn always goes out when it comes to her outfits but her outfits were really cute all the time. Woods just had on cargos and a black zip up.

"Hold on lemme tell Chris." Sevyn says taking out her phone and calling Chris to let him know that we're outside since he offered to let us come through the back so we weren't stuck in the lines. "Tell that nigga hurry up..it's getting cold out here!" I yell to make sure Chris can hear me as I watch the door open, revealing his face. "I should leave yo bitch ass outside to freeze to death." He says as I rush into the building, flipping him off.

‧₊˚ ✩

"YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW WHATS UP WIT YOU FORE I HIT YO FRIEND." I scream with Woods and Sevyn as we watch Autumn perform from the side. "Damn that Nigga fine in person." I say as I take off my hoodie and fan myself as if it was getting hot.

"You real funny." Wesley says as he turns around, talking to Xhulooo. "Oh JM, I fuck with you music..shit is fire." I turn around and give Xhulooo a hug, smiling. "Aw thanks, I didn't know you knew about it but..we should collab some time." I flash a smile as he agrees and walks away.

"Mila..ima go on stage with Chris cause I gotta be on the look out for this nigga once he decide to crowd surf half ass naked." Sevyn says as she grabs her purse and laughs, hugging me. "You gonna be alright?" She turns around again as I nod and walk down the side steps to go to the back room and chill. "I needa get high." I say to myself as I sit on the couch not realizing that someone was in the same room as me.

namil's pov
________
box fest

"I needa get high." I watch the ginger girl walk past me and sit down as if she didn't notice I was in the room. "I would give you mine but I'm not using it right now..I still gotta perform." I say in a low voice as I snort, making the girl look up as she examines my face and rolls her eyes.

"That's alright. I didn't want nun from you anyways." She says as she crosses her legs and sits back. "Nigga I'm being generous..I don't gotta give your bitch ass nothing." I say as I look back at my phone and look back up. "How you gon say I'm mad because I don't got a bad bitch like you..you not even allat." I say as I look back at my phone and smirk, making sure to get her mad.

"I know you want me to apologize but for what? Sorry that you took my song the wrong way and you acting like a pussy." I watch the JM stand up as I laugh. "Yeah..I'm a pussy alright. Just don't know why you saying my name even though I barley know you." I stand up back at her as she starts to get quiet and I smile a little.

Jamila's pov
________
Boxfest

"Yeah..I'm a pussy alright. Just don't know why you saying my name even though I barley know you." I watch slump squeak at me as he stands up. That nigga tall as hell. I widens my eyes and little and sigh. "Bro..alright. I didn't mean to talk about you in the song like that, damn. People do this all the time in rap, I figured you and your fans wouldn't have took it to the heart." I mumble and fix my hoodie as he rolls his eyes and walks out the room.

I know I probably took it far but it's just something about him that made me upset. But either way if he don't take my apology then I guess he really didn't want it. I don't know if it's because of the diss and how everything he said was true but I really think I'm starting to hate this nigga slump.

1041 words