𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Jamila's pov________Aunt's house

Jamila's pov
________
Aunt's house

"Aww, Jamila..you have grown so much since the last time I seen you." I watch my Aunt say as she squished my cheeks. "Thanks Auntie but..I gotta go unload my stuff." I run out the door and help Woods with the rest of the things. "Nah but you're cousin Isabelle been looking good lately..she like girls right?" Woods says as we sit on the bed to rest our asses from all the work we just did. "Nigga stop playing. But, I think she's bi." I tell her looking up from my phone and dragging Woods down as she tries to walk out the room. "Don't even try it."

‧₊˚ ✩

I looked up and checked the clock, it was around 10 pm and Woods was knocked out while I was stuck watching my little sister, Janiyah. All the adults were out for the night so I decided to hit up slump and see if he was up. I would have to bring Janiyah with me if he agreed to come out but I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

 I would have to bring Janiyah with me if he agreed to come out but I'm sure he wouldn't mind

Luvjmm: hey..you up?

slump6s: yh, wsp??

Luvjmm: you tryna meet up?
Luvjmm:I'm w my lil sis tho

slump6s: sure, idm
slump6s: ima send you the store @

Luvjmm: alr

"Come on NiyNiy, we gonna go out real quick

"Come on NiyNiy, we gonna go out real quick." I say grabbing her small book bag as she walks over with her blue pacifier in her mouth. "I thought ma told you stop using those." I sigh and pick her up, walking out the door. Of course this was around her bedtime but I'll deal with those consequences later. I waited for Namil to send his location and started walking, paying attention to the gps.

After a long 10 minutes of Janiyah whining, we made it to the store. I walked inside and looked around as I smiled when I seen Namil and walked up behind him. "Damn nigga, I thought I would at least get taller than you." I say snickering behind him as he turns around and laughs. "That will never happen." He says before he looked down and waves at my little sister. "Her name is Janiyah..she's a little cranky since it's her bed time but I didn't want to leave her." I pick up Janiyah and start rocking her side to side.

Namil's pov
________
store

It was getting boring at home since Wesley fell asleep during our all nighter, that nigga a bitch anyways. I decided to walk to the store for some snacks since I was hungry..but also to get out. Once I made it to the store, I started to look around the grabbing a pineapple Fanta along with a pack of confetti Little Bites. When I started to make my way to the register, I felt a buzz from my phone so I checked and realized it was Jamila texting me. I decided to wait for her instead of paying so that I wouldn't be sitting in here looking suspicious.

After I met Jamila's sister and we started talking, we sat down at some small tables in the store and started to talk some more. "Oh yeah, happy birthday by the way." She says making me look up from my phone. "Oh- thank you. I didn't think you knew." I laugh as she hits me and I put my hands up. "My bad..it's the truth though." I move my chair back to prevent her from hitting me more. "So.. I heard you got your license and a car, you tryna ta-" I hear her says as I roll my eyes and cut her off jokingly. "Nigga, I was already gonna take y'all home."

Jamila and I talk for about an hour while she rocked her sister to sleep. It started to get late so I paid for our snacks and we made our way to my car so we could at least get some warmth. "You're hair has been growin too..you gotta let me do it one day." Jamila says as I nod and smile. "I wouldn't mind that." I mumble and start my car. "Put in my address and then I'll take you back home." I say, taking my phone out my pocket and handing it to her.

While we drove to her Aunt's house, I showed her some snippets and she showed me some of hers. I'm not sure why she takes so long to drop cause..her shit is fire, we definitely gotta collab. I haven't said anything to my fans about if we stopped beefing or not because they would make it a whole big thing so I decided to speak less about that and continue to drop music. I loved my fans but they were a little crazy, which was crazy for all fan bases.

"I had fun with you, you think we could hang out tomorrow sometime?" I say to her once I pulled up to the front of the house. "I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow but I'll let you know." She says as she smiles and picked up Janiyah from her lap. "Thanks for the ride, text me when you make it home." She goes on, giving me a small hug. The hug catches me off guard but I smile. "No problem, I will."

Jamila's pov
________
Aunt's house

Once I got out the car, I was smiling like crazy. That nigga is so damn sweet even though I ghosted him for almost a whole month. I kinda missed him though..more like missed him a lot, I was ready to tell him "hell yeah," when he asked to hang out tomorrow but I wanted to seem chill about it. After I made it back inside, I put Janiyah to sleep and made my way upstairs to shower as I realize Woods was still sleep. "This nigga will sleep all damn day.." I mumble, walking by her bed and getting my pajamas from the drawer.

When I got in the shower, I started to think about what Namil and I would do together tomorrow. Maybe he would try to take me out to eat or something. Not gonna lie, these thoughts had me smiling like crazy so I decided to brush it off before I end up texting him all night. One thing I could say is I had fun with him but we never spoke on the kiss which I thought about a lot but I didn't know how to mention it. I wonder if he actually felt something even though we were both geeked..or I'm just one of his hoes and it wasn't serious.

1113 words