𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Jamila's pov_________car

Jamila's pov
_________
car

It's been a few months since my eighteenth birthday. Namil and I have been working on our little relationship and of course getting to know eachother better. My mom was a bit hesitant about me dating another rapper as she claimed it would be "toxic," but once she met Namil, she instantly loved him.

It's was almost about to be the end of the school year for both Namil and I as we were both seniors. I was most definitely ready to get out of school cause shi, that shit be stressful. Even though I was doing well with my rapping career, I still wanted to go to college and of course my mom was here for it. She wants me to experience the stuff that she didn't experience at her age. Plus, rapping isn't gonna be my thing forever, I still would like to do nursing if I don't get that big in my career.

Yesterday, I got a text from Namil saying that he wanted to take me out. He never said this stuff to me as we would usually just go shopping, stay at his house, or go to the arcade. I didn't mind doing those things anyways..they cooperate with my bank account really good. Sevyn went crazy when I told her and she immediately picked me up so we could go shopping for an outfit. Woods didn't help as much since she was all the way In Houston for tour and Sev and I both missed that nigga..real bad.

"Sev, do the heels look good?" I say walking out the bathroom as she squeals and starts taking pictures. "You look so cute! I haven't seen you dressed like this since..you're sweet sixteen!" I hear her say as I hit her arm and grab my curling iron. "Don't play with me now." I snort and go to the bathroom to start fixing up my hair. "He said he's gonna be here in five." I mumble and continue to do my hair trying to pick up the pace.

"Thanks Sev! I'll let you know what happens." I smile and walk out the door, making my way to the car. "You look beautiful." I hear Namil say as I smile and kiss his cheek. "Thank you, you look handsome as alway." I say while putting my seatbelt on and Namil starts to drive off. "What restaurant we going to?" I turn to him as he just sits quietly, he did mention it was a surprise but I didn't really believe him. I started to think about the many places we could go as my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep.

"Come on Ma, you ready to eat now?" I hear Namil as I open my eyes and nod, getting out the car. Once we enter the restaurant, I start to widen my eyes. "M-Mil..it's not way you took me here." I say as I look around the building in shock. "Mila, you gon sit down yet?" I snap out of my thoughts, looking down to see Namil sitting down with another chair pulled out. "I-oh..thank you." I laugh a little and look through the menu. "Sorry, I just never been somewhere so damn fancy." I mumble as Namil laughs. "I'm glad you like it." He says, picking up his menu to look at the food.

"This food is so good." I say as I continue eating and laugh when I see Namil with his mouth stuffed, nodding. "Boy, be careful before you choke." I say, picking up my phone to take a few pictures. "Jamila?" I look up and see Namil looking at me. "What's wrong?" I look at him seriously before he lets out a loud sigh. "I know we didn't start off on good terms but I just wanted to say I'm glad you gave me a chance even though I started off as an asshole and shi. I know we are about to graduate and  you're going to college but hopefully that doesn't break us apart."

I start to listen to what Namil says as I tear up, this nigga always gon find some way to make me cry tears of joy. "Aww..Namil, you know I'll always love you and best believe I'll be sneaking you in my dorm all the time." I laugh and kiss his forehead before looking down and seeing him pull out a ring. "Nigga- I know you not boutta ma-." I widen my eyes and look back up at Namil. "Since I haven't actually told you properly, Jamila..will you be my girlfriend." He says as I laugh and put on the ring. "Yes Namil, I'll be you're girlfriend." I laugh as he lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank god nigga, I thought you would say no or some."

 49, 375 likes ★Liked by Luvjmm and others

49, 375 likes
Liked by Luvjmm and others..
slump6s: gf <3

@Luvjmm: damn who fine ass is that
—slump6s: Nigga stop 😭

@iheartautumn: I knew itttt

@sev11_: AHHHH TRYNA GET LIKE YALL FR
-slump6s: @chris ??
-Luvjmm: yeah where that nigga Chris at

@tana: congrats bro ☝🏾

@cherriwoods: AW
-Luvjmm: Hey pookie

|Load more comments... |

♡ 
867 words