🦃BOOK OF THE MONTH - 7

Good evening to the best reading group on Wattpad!

What a week of reading! It's been excellent! I've screamed at a poor girl in over her head (👩Talia, gurlllllll...) and met two new favorites, (I see you Red and Blake!) in a world where 'everything' lives! 🧛‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧚‍♂️

The talent in this club never ceases to amaze me! Well done, everyone.

Once again, the book of the month is upon us, and what a treat we have!

(🎺Blaring horns in honor of the Masterpiece!!!🎺)

🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁

Outset an OverWatch 2 Story

by the super talented RodrickLR

👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

A special thanks to the author for your offering which many of us know, is filled with action and excitement. Remember, the author is looking for readers to share their opinions about the plot and characters. Is the story engaging? The action thrilling? Protagonist well-rounded? The world understandable? But mostly, honest opinions, corrections, and suggestions are welcome.

A few people have asked so we'd like to clarify what it takes to be Book of the Month.

Spotlighting one book a month is a nice treat for club members. It's an honor of sorts, not a privilege because everyone in the club (Unless on hiatus) is expected to give when it's someone else's turn and receive when it's theirs. 

We're going to tweak it in the new year, but as we've only one more after this, we'd like to get the new format down to a T. And still, reading two chapters a week, averaging around 3,000 words, is not a bad deal. Any comments or questions... you guys know where to find us!

RULES (Current)

1. You need to be an active reader and up-to-date on all your readings.

2. Reading is finished in a timely manner (or we've been contacted if a problem exists)

3. Normally, you cannot go on hiatus after the BoTM was published (if something comes up, let us know, and we'll work with you)

4. If coming off hiatus, you need to be an active reader for at least two weeks!

5. If we discover we'll have fewer than four readers, we'll postpone BoTM (it's fair, it hurts feelings if hardly anyone reads, right? Right?)

NOTES (yep, got some)

1. RogueWriter is tooting her own horn... again! (RUDE)🎺 WattpadFriendsandFamily reached out for an interview about last year's shortlisted EXISTENCE DENIED.

2. During the latest Twitter Pitches, KitCatK8 did it again! More likes for the manuscript, Fallen's First. *Tackles KitCat with a hug*

3. We had our first group meetup. We'll need to get time zones to see for the upcoming year how to work things for the group. (aditibalaji brought forth the idea so hoping to get input!)

4. Remember, we'll have a two-week break this month from November 20th to December 3rd.

5.💥WRITING SPRINTS ARE STILL ACTIVE ON DISCORD

Congrats to our Book of the Month! Next week we return to normal pairings.