🍀Assignment 38

These words come to mind:

🐉The Boulder: Are you ready to throw down?

🤺Sadira: Yes I am!

The curtain falls.

Good evening to the best group around and I hope you all enjoyed the BOTM as much as I did! Talk about excitement, action, and adventure! Which one rules?

Chose all of the above!✅

 Make sure you get those readings in. I think only aditibalaji100 is on hiatus. (Hi! We miss you!💚)

Well, since no one sent any notes, we'll recycle and include ONE new one:

📄 And now... THE NOTES 📄

1. This reading week, we will start the Specialty Reading portion of our group. As only one person expressed interest, (yup, the one with the interest was a moderator) we will pair up for a minimum of two weeks, a minimum of two chapters where we will focus on what type of reading/assistance the other has requested for manuscripts that the author hopes to publish through traditional means.

We'll report back in two weeks or so and let the rest of you know how it goes... if you're interested.

2.  REMEMBER: Some of us have longer chapters than others, and the moderators were contacted about this in the past. Please, do not hesitate to message your partner directly to discuss what is fair, as we're all a pretty tight bunch now. But if you need us or have questions, hey, we're here for you.

3. 💥WRITING SPRINTS ARE STILL ACTIVE ON DISCORD 

4. March 26, 2023... SPRING BREAK!!! Let's take a week off to enjoy!

Just a reminder: If you don't post that you've finished your prior week's reading by Monday at 6:00 AM EST, you'll be removed from the subsequent week's rotations until you complete your reading.

🎺 (Blaring Horn!) And now...

THE PAIRINGS!

(If anyone who is paired needs to get on the hiatus list, let us know ASAP! Thanks!)

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Constructive criticism is a helpful way of giving feedback that provides specific, actionable suggestions. Rather than providing general advice, constructive criticism gives specific recommendations on how to make positive improvements. Constructive criticism is clear, to the point, and easy to put into action. Some might want more general things, like is it interesting, and others, much more detailed IF the reader is so inclined.

Please check for things your assigned partner is looking for below:

*HIATUS

*@BlameSaiki - Would like to know if the story is enjoyable and if the reader would like to go deeper. If not, what turns people away? What is the story missing?

*@freya_inkwell- Writes fantasy but currently joining the group as an extra reader.

*@aditibalaji100 - What I'm looking for: I'd love to get input mainly on the characters and the world-building. I'd love to know both, what's working and what's not. I'd also appreciate help with rephrasing stuff to make it sound sharper and easier to read.