Assignment 53🔥

Thanks for your patience while we wrangle our lives together! 

As per the usual: Any questions or concerns, please contact your friendly moderators here or on Discord. 

Do let us know if there's anything we can do or experiment with to make the club more engaging or enticing! Always happy to shake things up. :) 

ACTIVE READERS

@DelaneyBrenna - Would like her partner to keep an eye out for repetition with information/descriptors.

@KitCatK8 - Requests any and all feedback, no need to pull punches. Any suggestions on wording, grammar, and spelling are always welcome. Does the story hold your interest? Why or why not? What are your thoughts/theories/feelings about the characters and their relationships/interactions with one another? If something evokes an emotional response (laughter, cringing, tears, fear), I want to know!! Opinions are welcome on what would make the story better.

@RogueWriter55 - Would like to know if the story is interesting, clear, and concise. PLEASE, point out any typos or parts that sound like an IKEA manual written in Swedish. (Translation: it's not clear) I'll take any advice I can get.

@juliecotewriter - Would love any kind of feedback/editing with an eye toward feedback on the worldbuilding. Mainly things in the genre of, does it make sense and feel realistic, or are there places that should be explained more, or things that seem to contradict. For Wanderlust: looking at feedback on how the relationship is progressing and the character growth of the main characters.

PAIRINGS

📕 Remember to comment by your grouping, so we know you're done!

📗Minimum is two chapters (except for our catcher uppers), four inline comments, and a few lines at the end of the second chapter on what you thought, impressions, etc.

(Waterborne, Wanderlust 3) - (WIP -an oldie I rewrote, will DM you the link. If you'd prefer to just do one this week like everyone else, let me know, 'k?)

KitCatK8 (Fallen's First) - RogueWriter55 (WIP) 

juliecotewriter (Continuation of book-previously-reading for partner) - DelaneyBrenna (WIP)

Any questions or comments... just hit us up!