📕BOOK of the MONTH

Good evening to the greatest reading group on WATTPAD! I hope you all enjoyed your assignments this week. I know I did. Clarille, you got a good one, girl... KEEP HIM CLOSE 💖

LET'S START THIS OFF WITH NOTES!

1. Mega thank you to PVChan for letting us know that our very own KitCatK8 won second in an award! Of course, KitCatK8 shoulda spilled beans, but NO... 😆. 

2. Speaking of awards, PVChan took third in fanfiction in the Lovely Valentine awards! 🥰

3. Well, guess our exciting news of the moderators discussing ways to make the group more productive for its members was... not so exciting? 😧 No one has any goals? 

We talked about pairing partners for a minimum of two weeks for...

Beta reading = a reader who provides advice and comments in the opinions of an average reader

Critique partners = a writer who 'test reads' from an author's perspective.

Alpha reading = readers who read unrevised or unfinished works just for someone to see where the manuscript is going.

Copy editing = revising written material to improve readability and fitness as well as grammatical and factual errors.

Of course, the current format will still be available. If no one is interested, we can keep on as is.😁

4. 💥WRITING SPRINTS ARE STILL ACTIVE ON DISCORD

5. We have a break coming up, but right now, it's time for...

Book of the Month

(🎺Blaring horns in honor of the Masterpiece!!!🎺)

🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁

It's a week of fine reading coming up from our very super-talented SGSchumpertWrites

Remember: Our author of the month wants to be critiqued on everything. Tear it apart (kindly :). If a character is unrelatable, the dialogue sounds off, you're getting bored, you feel like the plot is structured strangely, or if something doesn't make sense, please note it. The author has stated she tends to overwrite, so if you could help trim the manuscript and cut out unnecessary bits/scenes, that would be lovely. 

SGSchumpertWrites, please provide a link for your excited readers!

The exciting book of the month is Paint Me a Sinner, Paint Me a Saint. As chapters are longer, please read one to two chapters of this week's offering!

Congrats to our Book of the Month author! 

😁Next week, we return to normal pairings.😁