📕Book of the Month📘

Hey! How is the best reading group on Wattpad doing? Great I hope. We also hope you all enjoyed your readings this past week, well... at the ones who were active. I know I did! Lemme see... a word to describe Sophie... ah, yes, 😱 Cold-blooded! I'm such a fan.

A big welcome back and hugs to all those coming off hiatus! YOU WERE MISSED!!!

But now, we have the much-anticipated author of the month...😲

The newest member of our group has completed two weeks of steady reading and contributions to earn the coveted spot.

(🎺Blaring horns!!!🎺 Drummers, get down!!!🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 )

The super-talented :

Mariya_Evans

Author of the thrilling...

Assassin's Scar

Remember: This talented writer is just looking for someone to point out errors/plot holes. Any constructive criticism is also welcomed!

Don't forget! Read two chapters and post 'done' by the author's name.

📄 NOTES!!!! 🖍

1. 💥WRITING SPRINTS ARE STILL ACTIVE ON DISCORD. I'm gonna surprise you guys this week and see who writes with me. Plenty of warning, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO IN THE PAST GAVE A TWO-MINUTE WARNING LIKE WE'RE THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE OR SOMETHING... 😂🤣😂🤣

2. We're considering a beginning of summer break, more on that upcoming...

3. Remember, you must be active 2 weeks before claiming your book of the month spot. PVChan... so glad you're back as you're on deck, babe... The return of Violet! Yes!!

4. Also, we still have the two-week pairing partnerships!

5. If anyone else needs to go on or off hiatus... LET US KNOW ASAP!!

🕗 Just a reminder: If you don't post that you've finished your prior week's reading by Monday at 6:00 AM EST, you'll be removed from the subsequent week's rotations until you complete your reading.

Congrats to our Book of the Month author!

😁Next week, we return to normal pairings.😁