📕Book of the Month

Hey! How is the best reading group on Wattpad doing? Great I hope. We also hope you all enjoyed your readings this past week. I know I did! I think Silly is the cutest name for a wolf pup 💗 don't you?

But now, we have the much-anticipated author of the month...

(🎺Blaring horns!!!🎺 Drummers, get down!!!🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 )

The super-talented :

juliecotewriter

For this month, the focus is that readers simply continue whatever book they're already reading.

🥰If cuddling up and reading Tanden's amazing adventures in Wanderlust is more your speed... read!

😍Or if the honorable Keridel from Ink and Wine tickles your fancy... read!

Either story, you guys are in for a treat! And a round of applause for the Book(s) of the Month!

Remember: Our seasoned author would love any kind of feedback/editing with an eye toward feedback on worldbuilding. Mainly things in the genre of, does it make sense and feel realistic, or are thee places that should be explained more, or things that seem to contradict.

Yup, next is the ...

📄 NOTES!!!! 🖍

1. 💥WRITING SPRINTS ARE STILL ACTIVE ON DISCORD. (The honor of starting one this week goes to DelaneyBrenna... right?)

2. We might have someone new interested in our two-week pairing partnership!

🕗 Just a reminder: If you don't post that you've finished your prior week's reading by Monday at 6:00 AM EST, you'll be removed from the subsequent week's rotations until you complete your reading.

Congrats to our Book of the Month author!

😁Next week, we return to normal pairings.😁