ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Everything changed when it was revealed that you are pregnant with a child.

Celestan made sure everything is comfortable for your mental and physical health.

Also, he made sure that his sons, Drusilian and Alastrain don't bother you or make any mockery comments towards you.

But, Drusilian couldn't keep himself from making snide comments toward you, and Alastrain just found it funny to tease you.

"Don't be shy, we all know that you slept with someone, but you are just too afraid to state who" 

Drusilian says, sitting on the edge of your bed while his brother lays himself beside you, eating from your food bowl.

"I already stated the truth, I owe you no further explanation" you spat, snatching the bowl away from Alastrain.

"If you wanted to have a baby, you could have come to me" Alastrain taunts playfully, jabbing at you with his insulting words.

"That's only if I wanted to have an ugly baby," you say with a grin plastered on your face.

"How are you going to have this baby anyways?" Alastrain asks with a serious tone which made you uneasy.

You sometimes forget that those men have never learned about how women give birth.

Their father just yesterday explained to them that when a man and a woman have sex they produce a child.

But never spoke about how babies are birthed.

"They are going to cut open her stomach and pull the baby out then close it again"

Drusilian explains it as if it is the only possible way to have your baby.

"Oh...that's brutal," Alastrain says, worried.

This is the first time you see the fair-haired prince worry about you.

It is such a rare moment to see Alastrain's expression being anything other than smug or spiteful.

"Don't worry, it won't come down to that, I will have a natural birth...hopefully"

You say hesitantly, still wondering who is the real father of your child.

There's no way that child doesn't have a father.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Lovely day, don't you think so, Babsi?"

The cat meows at his master, before jumping on the table beside the small pot.

A handsome young man with dark hair and stern blue eyes, yet a calm expression, places a few more ingredients into the pot, to create the perfect potion.

Jelesian is the young warlock's name.

"To get someone pregnant through magic is truly a fascinating experience" Jelesian mumbles to himself.

"I truly wonder if I will be able to attend the birth of my child, Babsi"

Jelesian grabs a spoon and takes some of the freshly made potion liquid, before having his cat drink from it.

The innocent creature meows loudly in pain, before dying.

Its master only smiles.

"Another failed experiment"