ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

''I gave approval to myself to go out because I'm my own person, Alastrain''

''Yes, but you put yourself and our son in danger''

''Our son?''

You raise an eyebrow at Alastrain after you both take a seat at a café to speak comfortably.

''Yes, our son, considering that this child has no father, I will be his father''

You can't help but laugh at Alastrain's response, despite the seriousness of the situation.

"Alastrain, are you trying to tell me that you actually want us to get married like your father wants?"

"I understand if that's not what you want, it's not necessarily what I want either, but I am the only one capable of protecting you and this child. I also feel a sense of responsibility to take care of you given that the child is within my kingdom."

Actually the prince wants to marry you, but he won't show or admit it.

''Responsible? Didn't you call my son ugly when he was born and told me to get rid of him?''

You point out making him roll his eyes and press his lips together.

''Humor, ever heard of it?''

''No, I haven't heard of it, is what you were trying to do right now when you proposed that we get married?

You mock him as you take a sip from your juice.

''What did that white haired creep want from you and how do you know him?''

''No one important'

Alastrain sighs, feeling bothered that you won't tell him the truth but he doesn't push you further and changes the subject.

''I know things has been difficult for you lately, but I promise you to change and be a better person'' he says in a serious tone

You look at Alastrain, not sure what to believe.

On one hand, he's always been rude and unpleasent towards you, and you don't know he has his own motives for getting married to you.

But on the other hand, he seems sincere in his pledge to protect your son and be better towards you. You're torn, unsure what to do.

"Alastrain, I don't know what to think. I appreciate your promise to be a better person and protect us, but I don't know if I can trust you.''

''You've always been so rude, and I've never felt like I truly know you. And what about your father? He wants this marriage as much as you, but why? What does he hope to gain?"

You finish and wait for Alastrain to respond.

''You and I know that Astro doesn't have a father, and you will end up marrying me, so you better accept your fate''

Your mouth almost drops at how he quickly he showed his true face.

''And by the way, if you think about renting a fake father, my father will know and punish you''

With that, he stands up and leaves you.

You huff and lean back.

''As if I would marry him, he didn't even pay for my drink, cheap idiot''