ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"Must this happen now?" Alastrain complains, sounding exhausted from being woken up by the screams of the woman in labour.

"Can she not hold off until morning?"

You, who appear to be in the middle of a difficult delivery, scream at the prince to leave the room or you will hurt him.

"Get out of here, or I swear to God, I will make your father cry over your corpse!"

"First you have to survive the whole process of giving birth to see what you are actually capable of"

"Get out, you fucking bastard"

"No"

While the prince taunts you, Luizin tries to calm the situation, instructing the screaming and struggling you.

"Try to breathe in and out, and push, and repeat"

Despite the attempts of Luizin to soothe you, you can barely catch your breath amidst the screams and the labour pain.

Alastrain is staring into the mirror, fixing his hair, not bothering to look at your state.

Probably, too afraid that he would faint from the sight.

Even though Alastrain shouldn't have mocked you, he is feeling nervous and afraid that you might actually die.

While trying your hardest to push the baby out, Larsan barges into the room, giving Alastrain and you a heart attack.

Luizin only rolls his eyes in displeasure.

"I came here as soon as I heard" 

Larsan rushes to your left bedside and grabs your hand, allowing you to clutch into his for support.

"The delivery will be quick, you shouldn't have bothered us with your appearance"

Larsan ignores Luizin's snide comment as he only focuses on you

Half an hour later, you manage to finally deliver your baby safely.  

"It's a boy"

Luizin orders the servants to clean the baby before handing him to you.

A smile adorns your face as you hold your son for the first time.

Feeling that the nine months you spent in tiredness and bad mood swings finally benefited you with a healthy son.

"Eww...he's ugly and doesn't look like you, get rid of him and create a new one"

You glare at Alastrain in offence, before snapping at him.

"Well you are ugly and don't look like the king, yet he decided to keep you"

"Can I name him?" Larsan asks, staring at the baby as if he was his son.

"No, I carried him for nine months, I should be the one naming him" you exclaim.

"No one can name him except the king" Luizin announces making you frown.

"Why?"

"Because that's the law, my dear"

"But I already picked a name for him" you state.

"And that name is?" Alastrain asks with pure curiosity.

"Well, I wanted to name him..."

A/n: create a name (I'm not joking) and the most hearted name might be the baby's name.