ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"Astrophel?" You blurt out in shock, unsure what to make of this unique name.

You sit on a plush chair, Celestian, cradles him.

Despite the pain of giving birth to a baby as large as a pumpkin, you can't help but smile at the sight of your little one.

"You really thought I would choose a strange name for him?"

Celestian questions with an ironic smile, gently rocking Astrophel in his arms.

"And the weird names you gave to your sons and your people?"

"Weird names? You must be joking, my dear," Celestian feigns innocence, a twinkle in his eye.

"Alastrain, Celestian, Larsan, and Drusilian are all creative and unique names."

"Well, when you put it like that, I concede that they are indeed unusual,"

You admit, chuckling at the king's tongue-in-cheek humor. Celestian returns your laughter.

"I'm glad you appreciate my creative thinking," Celestian says with a smirk.

"And I think Astrophel is the perfect name for this adorable little prince."

As Celestian spoke, you asked, "Prince? I thought you were just complimenting him!"

"Yes, Alastrain intends to adopt this child. He can't just be fatherless; he needs a last name,"

Celestian explained, his eyes sparkling with pride at the newborn baby.

Suddenly, the door burst open, and Alastrain stormed in, his annoyed expression telling the story of a prince who's been forced into a fatherhood he never wanted.

"I never agreed to adopt her baby. There's no way I'm going to become a father at such a young age," he exclaimed, his tone full of anger.

You glared at him before standing up and snatching your child from the king.

"I'm not going to marry Alastrain, and I certainly don't need a father figure for my son. I can be the mother and father he needs,"

You declared, your hands firmly clasped around Astrophel, who only leans his small head in your embrace.

Alastrain let out a snort, while the king stared at you, amusement written all over his face.

"You acting like a father? Are you going to grow a man's gentiles and roughen your voice to be a man?" Celestian inquires in satire.

"No, I don't need to do that, take your son for example, he looks like a girl and acts like a bitch, yet does not have a pussy"

Alastrain is offended by your words, meanwhile Celestian frowns.

"I got a deal for you" the king offers.

"Which is?" 

"Turn up with the father of Astrophel next week and you won't have to marry Alastrain"

This is easy, you will just have to get someone to pretend to be the father of your son, Larsan is a good option.

"And I will know if he is the biological father or not" Celestian adds.

No, that is impossible.

"Are you not going to punish her for insulting me?!" Alastrain demands.

His father looks at him with an emotionless expression.

"It can't be an insult if it is the truth, son"