First date

How did that go?

Carlos Sainz Jr

Where: Madrid, Spain

What you do: Since you couldn't decide whether attending your cousins' wedding could be considered a date or not, a week later or so you went for a simple yet very nice lunch followed by an old-fashioned stroll through La Quinta de Molinos.

Charles Leclerc

Where: Milan, Italy

What you do: Stand back Italy, royalty's coming for the fanciest dinner on Earth. Yes, it didn't start that much regally, with him being already in a relationship and you, well, illegally sneaking in at his home race, but once he'd broken up with the past and you'd made your peace with the law... Voilà.

Daniel Ricciardo

Where: Melbourne, Australia

What you do: Luna Park night. It was the big boy's idea, undoubtedly, but you ended up having lots of fun and eventually forgiving him for the dent in your surfboard from the day you first met.

George Russell

Where: London, UK

What you do: Paying a visit to the British Museum was the best idea, of course. First of all, because you're a dangerous know-it-all duo who couldn't wait to spend an entire afternoon correcting each other about brush strokes and historical periods. Also, the place is in Great Russell Street. I mean, c'mon, you've got to be kidding me.

Lando Norris

Where: London, UK

What you do: Mini-golf, guys. Please, feel free to read it in Chandler Bing's voice when I say, could it be any more obvious? He's mini, he likes golf, and you were in the mood for pizza that night. As simple as that.

Lewis Hamilton

Where: Paris, France

What you do: The two of you attended a gala event together because he needed a plus-one and you sorta owed him, given the way you'd met. (Also, I don't know if it's just his strong sugar daddy vibe, but I feel like this relationship would start off as a fake dating kind of thing.)

Max Verstappen

Where: Monte Carlo, Monaco

What you do: Definitely a casino night just so he could show off his actually mediocre poker skills. Hadn't it been for you and your dumb luck with dice, you would've had to bid his beloved sports car goodbye and go back home on foot.

Pierre Gasly

Where: Milan, Italy

What you do: A study date in a library was it, since uni left you very little time to slot in a proper date. He basically just watched you dive into your books and got shushed by everyone around when he tried to help you with his weird memory techniques and advice.