Fight Club

What you fight about the most (and your first fight ever)

Carlos Sainz Jr: mostly football and the fact that he always thinks he knows best (I'm afraid there'd be a LOT of mansplaining with this one).

Your first fight: He'd caused a scene in a bar after someone had hit on you. You didn't need his protection. A classic. 

Charles Leclerc: you're both hot-headed and when things don't work out (at work, with your friends and families, etc.) you tend to take it out on each other. 

Your first fight: You'd given him some advice he didn't want to hear even though he knew you were right.

Daniel Ricciardo: the fact that he's reckless both on and off the track.

Your first fight: He'd crashed during a race. It was the first live crash you'd ever witnessed, and you simply lost it when he acted as if nothing had happened.

George Russell: you talk back to people, which gets you in trouble, and he can't always be there to get you out of it (not that you need it, it's mostly his problem).

Your first fight: It was silly and completely about something else, like who's the best ancient Greek philosopher or something. 

Lando Norris: his screen time (yes, he's a child, basically), and the fact that he plays a tad too much with how jealous you are of him. 

Your first fight: You didn't like the influence one of his friends had on him and viceversa. Both friends turned out to be scum anyways, so good for you.

Lewis Hamilton: he's way less open about himself than it seems.

Your first fight: You said you liked Hunt better than Lauda (HeReSY1!!1!).

Max Verstappen: he's jealous as F-U-C-K, he's got Hope's bad boy's level of possessiveness, and you think he's ashamed to tell his friends and family about you. (Spoiler: that's true. Ouch.)

Your first fight: He overreacted to you wearing a short dress to a girls' night and you made fun of him (well done, don't worry).

Pierre Gasly: he takes it very hard when you don't like the way he races and his dirty mind and comments embarrass you in public.

Your first fight: You had to cancel a date because of an exam and he got mad because that was the only day he could spend with you before leaving for another race weekend.