CARLOS SAINZ JR: SFW Alphabet

Affection (How do you show it?):

The man's got a big-ass heart. He's very sweet, which came as a huge surprise to you, but he's also *very* private, so he doesn't show that side of him too often or too openly. Little things are usually the way for him, like intense eye contact. As I said, little things. Never specified how little. You're pretty much the same, really, you just vocalize it more. 

Best friend (What would you be like as each other's best friend?):

He gives the best advice: quick, useful, and very practical. Whenever you need him and whatever you need him for, he's always there. But he's one of those people who are insanely jealous of their best friends, so do expect scoffs and eye-rolls at the mere mention of any other of your friends. 

You, on the other hand, are not the best when it comes to giving advice, but you would literally play the clown to make him smile whenever he's feeling the slightest bit down. Also, you live by the simple principle that churros can solve pretty much anything.

Cuddles (Do you like to cuddle? How? And such):

Neither of you are fans of cuddling, but you enjoy simple things like holding hands/snuggling up against each other while watching movies.

Domestic (Staying in, chores, housekeeping, etc):

Except on particular occasions, staying in is the best option for both of you. You're both very hard workers, so coming back home after your long days can only mean one thing: total relax. When it comes down to doing chores, though, nothing would get him to it. He hires people, that's all. It's not that you can really complain, honestly, but you still like to help out every now and then.

Effort (Do you put in the work?):

Your relationship is almost self-running, so there's not much you need to do to contribute. You two just fit together somehow, it'd be pointless to keep digging deeper to adjust yourselves to each other because you already do. Still, when you feel like maybe that is not enough, he gives it whatever he has to re-establish your balance, and that's all that matters to you.

First (Are you each other's first in any scenario?):

You'd had your fair share of relationships and so had he, so not really.

Gentleman (sfw version):

He moves the chair for you when you have to sit down or get up, zips your dresses for you, and offers his arm to support you when you're wearing high heels. It's always been natural for him to act like that, you never had to ask for any of it. Which, by the way, you wouldn't anyway since you don't really find it necessary.

Horror (What are you scared of?):

Commitment is the main character here, and definitely not for him. He loves to play a lot with how easily you panic when he tells you something you don't think you're ready for. Remember your first I love yous

He's not afraid of many things, really, especially about your relationship. Although, sometimes he wonders whether you wouldn't want him to be more open about it or publicly affectionate (which you absolutely don't, you love your "us" just the way it is).

Insecure (What are you insecure about? Do you know about each other's insecurities? How do you react?):

Carlos is a daddy's boy. He values his father's opinion very highly both on and off track, so you might see him struggling with a bit of anxiety or indecisiveness because of it. But you're always there for him, and you're not afraid to literally go up to Sainz Sr and blurt Carlos's doubts out loud so you can show him that there's nothing he can do that would disappoint his father by now.