About PDA

How you two feel about it

Carlos Sainz Jr: 0/10

You're both cold like dead bodies, honestly. Behind closed doors, the Spanish flame of passion is as dangerous as a lit cigarette near a puddle of gasoline, but once you're out... nada. You're very jealous of your relationship, and you value conversation the most. So, everything you need is in what he says, not does. Physically speaking, the furthest you stretch is exchanging looks (smoking hot ones, but still).

Charles Leclerc: 6/10

Forget whatever you read on his Wattpad fanfiction section, the guy's clumsy as hell. Beside whispering in your ear now and then (mainly in the paddock), his gestures are purely romantic. Like, tooth-rotting sweet. But they're not grand. It's the simple things that matter - holding hands, him walking on the outer side of the pavement, a hand on your lower back when he lets you enter rooms first. Cute yet measured.

Daniel Ricciardo: 100/10 

I doubt there's a person on Earth that's more clingy than him. Whether you're at home, on a date, at a race, it doesn't matter. He always finds a way to get his skin to touch yours. It could be a hug, holding hands, or simply your knees touching underneath the table. And when it comes to kissing, well, he's just shameless. Jeez.

George Russell: 7/10

He's quite old-fashioned, so he keeps it simple but, as it's been said before, he's very consistent. Holding hands is a must when you're on a date, and so are sharing umbrellas, drinks with two straws, his hand inside the back pocket of your jeans (blame "To all the boys I've loved before" for this).

Lando Norris: 4/10

The little man is still shy in front of strangers. The most he can do is either a hug or a peck on the cheek. You overdo it sometimes just to get him all flustered and blushing. Of course, forget the cute decency once you're home alone. 

Lewis Hamilton: 8/10

He likes it. You like it. It used to serve the fake dating purpose perfectly, and once the "fake" was over, you realized that that part of your relationship had always been real.

Max Verstappen: 9/10

He doesn't really like to display your relationship like that, he's a way more private guy. If he weren't as jealous, he'd keep it on the low and maybe allow you to walk properly, instead of going around all crooked in order to fit in his embrace (not that you complain, though).

Pierre Gasly: 11/10

You don't get to spend much time together, so you both want to make the most of every second and, of course, you start by keeping every inch of your bodies basically glued together. A prayer goes out to the poor victims of your public make out sessions.