CHARLES LECLERC: SFW Alphabet

Affection (How do you show it?):

Sweet little gestures work for both of you, like flowers with a very romantic card from him and small "It made me think of you" gifts from you.

Best friend (What would you be like as each other's best friend?):

He's an amazing listener, and his awful memory makes him an excellent secret-keeper as well. You'd go with him to the cinema for Johnny Depp's latest movie and he'd patiently watch it with you and listen to you fangirling about the man for two hours straight. 

You couldn't just be his best friend. It would have to be best friends to lovers at least.

Cuddles (Do you like to cuddle? How? And such):

You like physical contact, but he can be very clingy. You'd be walking around with him curled around your leg like a koala to a tree. Still, yes, he's Charles Leclerc, you do not complain.

Domestic (How do you feel about settling down? Do you like staying in? What about chores/housekeeping?):

You try to keep your house as tidy as you can, and it comes pretty easily to you since you spend most of the day outside, studying or working and whatnot. Charles, on the other hand, is not the most tidy man alive, and he tries to help but ends up breaking more things than he cleans. Also a good reason for him to join you outside whenever he can.

Effort (Do you put in the work?):

You both do whatever it takes to keep your relationship healthy and growing, pretty much like a baby or a plant. He wants to make sure you always know how much you mean to him, and you want to prove that your love for him goes deeper than his fame/looks/bank account.

First (Are you each other's first in any scenario?):

He's obviously had someone before you literally snuck into his life, and the same goes for you although your last relationship went back to high school days.

Gentleman (sfw version):

Sure he is. He opens doors for you, guides you around with one hand lightly brushing against your back, and always lets you enter rooms first. He takes mental notes of whatever you consider like something a gentleman would do and inserts them in his routine.

Horror (What are you scared of?):

Spiders get the spotlight here. You're both so terrified of them that you actually have to call his little brother Arthur to help you out whenever you see one.

Insecure (What are you insecure about? Do you know about each other's insecurities? How do you react?):

He worries a lot about the future, which does not really help with your own anxiety, but you soon figure out that the more you discuss your insecurities with each other and the bigger your chances get to win against them.

Jealousy, jealousy (Are you? How much? Do you show it? How?):

A sleeping 4/10, really. Mostly because he's hopelessly clueless and only ever reacts when someone makes an explicit joke about stealing you or something. An explicit joke that he hears, that is. Anyways, you do the job for both of you (100/10).

Kisses (Favourite kissing spot):

He's a sucker for your lips (no pun intended, but good for you). Classic. Always effective. You find it quite difficult to choose just one spot, but you'd feel guilty not to go with the jaw.