LANDO NORRIS: NSFW Alphabet

Aftercare (What's he like after sex?):

Actually, you sort of do the job for the both of you. I'm not saying this might be the start of a mommy kink, but... Yeah, that's a possibility.

Body part (Each other's favourite):

He's an ass guy (besides probably just being an ass himself, but who am I to judge), and there's no debating that. As for you, I kind of gave this away already, but you definitely have a thing for his neck. It looks sculpted really, you don't have to explain this. I think we can all understand.

Cum (Anything to do with it):

You're both generally very careful, since you start dating when you're still very young. Yet, he's also way too young and, well, too Lando to be as neat as, say, a George or a Charles. So, I guess he can make a real mess and would probably blame it on you because "you make him lose all control" and that sort of crap. But you don't complain much, do you?

Dirty secret:

All right, hello, postal police?

You filmed yourselves doing the deed once (cheers!) and he still keeps the video for when he's away. Double secret? He doesn't know you do the same.

Experience (How much do you have?):

You're more experienced than him but you still haven't done anything "extra", so you both get to experiment and discover the most sexual side of yourselves together.

Favourite position:

- Push-up/mountain climber: basically a variation of Missionary where the penetrating partner stands on their hands (as if doing push-ups).

- Pretzel dip: the receiving partner lies on their right side while the partner kneels, straddling their right leg and curling their left around their side; this position gives you the deeper penetration of doggy-style but allows you to maintain eye contact.

Gentleman (nsfw version):

He's not really a gentleman, just like he isn't out of the sheets, but he does check in on you a lot. He wants to make sure he's not doing anything wrong and most of all, that he's not being too selfish.

Horizons (How far would you push each other? Taking any risks?):

This is a funny matter, because he likes to joke about it a lot, yet when you tell him (and you're dead serious about it) that you're actually down for whatever it is he suggests, he has a tendency to chicken out.

Intimacy (Is it more or less romantic?):

I wouldn't call it romantic per se. It's definitely wholesome and really cute, but it's not movie-like romantic. To be completely honest, nothing you two ever do is like that. You're an unbelievably lovely couple in the most non-traditional way.

Joker (Level of goofiness during sex):

A spicy 6/10. Spicy because he does make jokes, but they only get him as far as being punished by you. Maybe you should thank him someday for being this much of a clown.

Kinks:

He's got a (very intriguing) slight pain kink and choking really works for both of you. Also, a tiny bit of cockworshipping never hurt anyone.

Location (Where do you get at it the most):

Aside from the bed, I'd say car sex is frequent, and you occasionally go at it on his gaming chair as well. You specifically love to tease him (which never really stops at just teasing) by hiding under his desk and working wonders on him while he's doing a livestream.