MAX VERSTAPPEN: SFW Alphabet

Affection (How do you show it?):

Sorry, what? Actually showing affection? Is that a thing? Oh, hell no.

Best friend (What would you be like as each other's best friend?):

This friendship would absolutely be a result of a previous fist-fight over something utterly stupid. And that would stick as your distinctive feature, like being friends but looking rather like sworn enemies. One example would be receiving get-well cards/messages from him like in The Amazing World of Gumball: "That bus should've ended you. Love, Maxie".

Cuddles (Do you like to cuddle? How? And such):

You don't really care much for cuddling, whereas he says he hates it but literally purrs like a cat when you do. 

Domestic (How do you feel about settling down? Do you like staying in? What about chores/housekeeping?):

Neither of you can keep a single room in order for the life of you, let alone a whole freaking house. You're lucky you don't spend much time inside or you'd be living like serial hoarders from a documentary.

Effort (Do you put in the work?):

He might look like he doesn't do much for the sake of your relationship, but since he literally fights his father for you, I wouldn't be too quick to judge. What do you do?

First (Are you each other's first in any scenario?):

No way, José. It's not a competition, but let's say that if it were, you'd definitely be stealing his World Champion title.

Gentleman (sfw version):

I'm going to be very brief about it, so I'll just say: LOL.

Horror (What are you scared of?):

"I'm not afraid of anything. I'm Max Verstappen, two-times F1 World Champion. I drive cars that go really fast. I'm friends with Daniel Ricciardo, for God's sake."

"Is that a bat right there in the corner?"

"OH MY GOD WHERE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT THE POLICE CALL MY FAMILY THEY KNOW WHAT FUNERAL HOME I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN I'M GONE OHGODOHGODOHGOD"

Do I need to add more?

Insecure (What are you insecure about? Do you know about each other's insecurities? How do you react?):

You're a confident queen/king. If you ever get insecure about something, it surely has nothing to do with him or with your relationship. At best, it's a matter of being afraid you'd outshine people, really. (Also, please, teach us.) And you're not surprised at all when he tells you he feels a bit awkward because he thinks you might feel threatened by him. A fight ensues but it all ends in a big laugh. 

Jealousy, jealousy (Are you? How much? Do you show it? How?):

100/10, both of you. Death stares, constant tracking messages, periodically checking each other's social media, fighting people that you assume are flirting with the other - it's Toxicity 101, really. 

Kisses (Favourite kissing spot):

*remember: this is the SFW version*