GEORGE RUSSELL: NSFW Alphabet

Aftercare (What's he like after sex?):

He's definitely the king of aftercare. End of discussion. He literally preps you and the setting before you start doing anything, and he makes sure you have everything you need close and ready for when you're done.

Body part (Each other's favourite/s):

The little red crescent-moon-like scars on his lower back are a clear sign of how much you love that spot on his body, and the same goes for the marks on your shoulders. There isn't a time where he leaves the skin of your shoulder smooth and clean. Whether it's small bites or kisses and hickeys, he's got that zone covered.

Cum (Anything to do with it):

George? C'mon, no way. No games. He's neat and clean. He was actually pretty shocked when you swallowed the first time you blew him.

Dirty secret:

He reads smut. You must have seen this coming. MOST OF ALL, THOUGH, he's ready to put all that smut knowledge into action, whenever you're ready.

Experience (How much do you have?):

Although he has his fair share of experience, he still has more notion than practice, which actually helps you gaining self-confidence since you have neither of those. It's a very cute arrangement, if you ask me.

Favourite position:

Spooning and C.A.T.

Spooning: the "big spoon"/penetrating partner lies on their side with the "little spoon"/receiving partner in front of them but facing away; both partners can control the pace and the depth of thrusting; comfortable for long sexual sessions, this position allows both partner to get quite "handsy" during the process.

Coital Alignment Technique: the receiving partner lies on their back with their legs comfortably spread (kind of like Missionary) and the penetrating partner raises themselves on their arms with the shoulders high and the back arched; the latter party grinds up against the receiving partner to help them reach orgasm.

Gentleman (nsfw version):

Words cannot describe just how much of a gentleman this guy is. I know you like to read of people just railing each other like freaking animals, and I know you do fantasize about that sometimes, but there's nothing to do. This is just who he is, he cannot not be the most loving, polite, respectful, gentle partner on the planet. (Try asking him to respectfully ruin you, maybe it'll get you somewhere.)

Horizons (How far would you push each other? Taking any risks?):

Since you both value the emotional side of the deed more than the act itself, I'd say you're pretty content with your traditional yet totally effective methods for now.

Intimacy (Is it more or less romantic?):

Sex with George is always sweet and romantic, and it's very personal too. The things you say to each other, the small touches and gestures, everything is a very cute inner joke between you two.

Joker (Level of goofiness during sex):

3/10.

It's not really about laugh-out-loud fun. Instead, it's rather a matter of cute soft smiles and eyes glimmering with love and praises for each other. However, if any joke is made or something funny happens, it's usually your doing and mostly unintentional.