DANIEL RICCIARDO: NSFW Alphabet

Aftercare (What's he like after sex?):

He is... not great, I'll tell you. If you want to clean up it's your call and your doing. He'd be too busy already snoring or binge-eating to gain back some of the energy.

Body part (Each other's favourite):

It might've been mentioned before, Daniel absolutely loves your thighs. He normally treats your soft flesh like an anti-stress kind of thing, and this only gets amplified in the bedroom where he has complete access to it. He'd constantly be touching and kissing and biting your thighs during the whole thing. You might get up the next day with a few new bruises, but you surely enjoyed the process of getting them.

As for you, I'll keep it simple and stick to the popular opinion by saying: his leg tattoo.

Cum (Anything to do with it):

He's quite the artist, really. This started casually after you'd given him head and it was still quite early in the relationship. You felt pretty nervous when you went past the heated kissing and really started doing things, and this time, he decided to lighten up the atmosphere by literally collecting some of the stuff from your mouth and sliding a thumb on your forehead while solemnly saying: "Simba!"

From then on, whenever cum is involved, your whole body is his canvas.

Dirty secret:

Anyone could guess this. Danny Ric fantasizes about a doing a three-way with Max Verstappen. There's absolutely no doubt about that. Now, whether you or the other guy would agree, that's the real question.

Experience (How much do you have?):

You both know your way around. Both of you have been in many relationships before this one, and you got to know yourselves better (sexually speaking) with each of them. This means that now that you're together, you can teach each other the right way around you.

Favourite position:

Cowgirl, definitely. Every variation is fine, but the standard version is the one he enjoys the most. Also, this way you can manage the whole thing and take all the time you need just riding the tattooed thigh like we all know you want to.

Gentleman (nsfw version):

There's no way he's a gentleman, whether it's out or in the bedroom. He's not rude or disrespectful, obviously, but he hasn't got those princely manners either. Anyways, you love how cocky he gets when it comes to sex, and the goofy results he gets by that, so it's all right with you.

Horizons (How far would you push each other? Taking any risks?):

That man is the Dora the Explorer of sex, really. You also welcome new experiences quite happily, but it's like he doesn't know where to stop, so be careful with this one.

Intimacy (Is it more or less romantic?):

It's not romantic in the traditional sense. Absolutely not. The setting doesn't really matter as well, he just likes to make it as fun as possible, but also makes sure you're having a great time and that he is still pleasing you in the end. So, after all, I mean, isn't this sort of romantic too?

Joker (Level of goofiness during sex):

As I was saying, yes, you like to have fun when you're having sex. To quote Lady Gaga on this, if it's not rough it isn't fun. And whether you need it rough or smooth, you'll be laughing either way and that's for sure.